Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman: Absolution

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 20, 2012

Agent 47 returns after a six-year hiatus to embark on a mission of redemption for the only person he could ever trust.

Custom Setup?

eezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By eezo

So i'm at mission 17/20 and i just realized, i have no idea how or even if it's possible to chose what guns/gear you go to each mission with? I know that if you pick contracts you can do this to a certain degree but it's not really the same, seeing as you will only get a portion of the level you actually want to play.. anyone have a definitive answer to this?

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By envane

no you cannot , :/

eezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eezo

That's unfortunate

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dredlockz

that's a bummer.

So in that mission where you need to kill the whole cast from that movie Grease, there is a window that if you inspect it says "this would be an awesome sniper position if I had a long-rage rifle", is there a rifle hidden somewhere? cus I couldn't find one and looked for quite a while all around the map.

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ZimboDK

@Dredlockz said:

that's a bummer.

So in that mission where you need to kill the whole cast from that movie Grease, there is a window that if you inspect it says "this would be an awesome sniper position if I had a long-rage rifle", is there a rifle hidden somewhere? cus I couldn't find one and looked for quite a while all around the map.

There is. It's on the upper floor of the donut shop Quite a messy way to take out the target though.

cclemon36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cclemon36

@ZimboDK said:

@Dredlockz said:

that's a bummer.

There is. It's on the upper floor of the donut shop Quite a messy way to take out the target though.

Is there a silencer for it in the level? When you get to the rifle, the hint alludes to there maybe being one somewhere.

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dredlockz

@ZimboDK: oooh, thx!

can't be messier than how I threw a brick of C4 to the balcony and then detonated it, which started a chain reaction of cars blowing up in the car shop, killing all civilians and cops in there.

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ZimboDK

@Dredlockz: Pretty much the same I did, except I sabotaged the fuel pump and shot the gasoline. Tons of explosions and about 10000 points deducted.

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredlockz

@ZimboDK: haha awesome, didn't know you could do that.

You know that room with the sniper window, you can turn on the gas in the stove there, but can you ignite it from afar somehow? otherwise the dude walks in and out and doesn't care about the gas.

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ZimboDK

@Dredlockz: I tried to ignite it, but couldn't figure out how. I tried shooting through the window, but it did nothing. In the end i ended up just using the fiber wire on him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.