Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman: Absolution

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 20, 2012

Agent 47 returns after a six-year hiatus to embark on a mission of redemption for the only person he could ever trust.

Jesus Christ man. Blake Dexter is just such a scumbag.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

I've seen my share of psychopathic villains in games before but I don't know man there is just SOMETHING about this bastard that fundamentally disturbs me a bit. The voice acting is spot on too. He is just one of the best villains I've seen in a long time. I think it REALLY helps to go to sell the story of the game. You really just want to get Victoria out of the clutches of this bastard. I can't be the only one who's skin crawls a bit every time this guy takes center stage.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By csl316

Uncle Paulie from The Darkness is probably still the scummiest scumbag I've encountered in a game.

bearklaw19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By bearklaw19

Yp, agree with you their, havent finished the game yet but I hope I get to kill this guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
    deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yeah, I thoroughly hated him.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Coafi

I don't know man, every time this character was in a scene I was laughing just because I thought he was damn cheesy and cliche-ish. The whole story was like this, sure he was a bastard and scummy, but I couldn't take him seriously.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By envane

sherrif marc maron was an underplayed character id like to see more of but yeh dexters pretty fucked up , sorta becomes a bit 2 dimensional by the end , in that we dont see any real progression apart from how he grows to hate you more and more personally

its dexters face + that voice actor that make it so .. skincrawling .. good work overall

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
    deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@Coafi: Oh yeah, I didn't take him seriously at all. He was a total joke, like with most this game's antagonists.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.