Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman: Absolution

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 20, 2012

Agent 47 returns after a six-year hiatus to embark on a mission of redemption for the only person he could ever trust.

Streets of Hope - Barbershop (possible spoilers)

zungerman090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zungerman090

Got to the barbershop. Trying to finish Suit Only and Infiltrator challenges. Managed to take care of one guy outside using electricity, but the house is way too dense for me to do anything meaningful. There is a bottle of sauce in the cellar which I can probably tamper with, but just can't see a way through all those cops. Anyone managed to do this? No need to explain your methods, just curious whether it can be done without disguises or not.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By envane

honestly if youre after the suit only challenge , just replay , killing as many as ppl at it takes , and dont change suits

sounds dumb but its definately the fastest tactic , can also knock out plenty of other challenges in that same run

Avatar image for napoleonbronaparte
    NapoleonBronaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're talking about the guy that loiters in the repair shop, there's a storage room on the far side of the map where he goes to make a phone call (up the stairs if you go through the fence where you electrocuted the guy) where you can hide in a closet and sneak up on him.

Just enter through the backdoor and proceed through the kitchen, should be fairly obvious once you get there.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

Yeah I did it... not exactly proud of my method as I mostly exploited the crap out of the AI. I got a wrench then threw it over and over luring all the people on the bottom floor to the top floor where I subdued them then put em' in the closets there are two closets on the top floor and one on the bottom floor and one in the basement where the guy gets the hot sauce so you can eliminate 8 dudes with no score penalty. Once the house is cleared out it gets easier.... but there has GOT to be a better more attractive way to do that I just wanted to get through it. I'll prob refine my methods after I beat the game once.

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FritzDude

I'm fairly certain all levels can be done in a Perfect suit only session, even on purist. I'm doing it myself on purist, though I'm only at the end of part 1.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pyrodactyl
    @FritzDude

I'm fairly certain all levels can be done in a Perfect suit only session, even on purist. I'm doing it myself on purist, though I'm only at the end of part 1.

Suit only perfect run on purist? That sounds no fun at all.
    FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FritzDude

@pyrodactyl: Frustrating, million of restarts, but I played the game on expert first to know most of the Secrets in levels. The sensation you get after you Complete a Level & section though is great. You can only smile & give yourself an applause.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By ThunderSlash

You can swap the hot sauce with something else, but I'm pretty sure the accident kill resulting from that is for the same guy you electrocuted. I'm not sure if there is an accident kill for the other guy. I took him out by turning on the stove and shooting at it when he was near.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By envane

all i know is you can put sleeping pills in the pizza and drug lenny that way

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By musubi
    @pyrodactyl
    @FritzDude

More work = Greater Reward. When you actually pull shit off its pretty amazing feeling.
    Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By Oldirtybearon

@Demoskinos said:

@pyrodactyl
    @FritzDude

More work = Greater Reward. When you actually pull shit off its pretty amazing feeling.

QFT. Some of my most favourite gaming highs came from nailing Silent Assassin rank on Professional in Blood Money. That said, Blood Money was a better game. :\

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.