#1  Edited By psykhophear

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By musubi

I think I spent the most time with Contracts honestly. Loved the Hotel mission in that one.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By envane

@Demoskinos: hmnz , i spent so much time on the original hotel levels and other ones like the lee hong asassination that most of contracts felt boring to me :/

Avatar image for captaintightpants
CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CaptainTightPants

I always thought that Hitman 2 had the most diverse levels, so I'm gonna go with that.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cold_Wolven

Blood Money, the game was designed in such a way that becoming a silent assassin wasn't the most impossible thing to do. It gave you multiple ways of killing your target silently within the same mission and the levels were all wide open and varied in scenery.

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By C0V3RT

Blood Money. It was my introduction into the series and taught me that not all stealth games make me want to cry.

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#7  Edited By psykhophear

@CaptainTightPants said:

I always thought that Hitman 2 had the most diverse levels, so I'm gonna go with that.

Excellent choice. It's my favorite game in the series too. It's probably the deepest Hitman game in terms of story and I loved the dialogue Agent 47 had with Father Vittorio and Diana. One of my favorite scenes is actually in the beginning when 47 does his confession in the church. It was dark yet meaningful.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Oldirtybearon

I've been playing Hitman since Silent Assassin, but I have to say that I've had by far the most fun with Hitman: Contracts. Not because it was the best game in the series (blood money, by a country mile), but because it was the first Hitman game where the mechanics clicked for me. It was balanced, fair, and the level design was excellent. To this day the hotel level in Contracts (where the ghost easter egg can be found) is my favourite Hitman level. Love it to bits.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By jonnyboy

I'm not a fan of the others especially but something about Contracts hooked me and kept playing. I think it was the smaller, more focused missions, which is probably the hour or so of Absolution I've played I've enjoyed for the same reasons that a lot of people hated.

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By rahulricky

Looks like Blood Money is running away with this one.

deadmanforking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deadmanforking

I have yet to play Absolution, but from the games that I have played Blood Money is my favourite

DatCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DatCrab

Blood Money.

That game is as close to a perfect stealth game as you can get.

Fearbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Fearbeard

Blood Money easily

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By Rhaknar

Absolution...come at me! (its the only Ive played, well, am playing, quite enjoying it too)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.