Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 11, 2016

The sixth game in IO Interactive's stealth murder franchise, simply titled Hitman, adopts an episodic design which continually introduces new assassination contracts for players to undertake.

Elusive Target central Season Finale

Error52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Error52

After spending forever restarting, I went around looking for the the target while constantly switching disguises. However, I eventually got caught and just started running out of the church while gunning everything in sight...including, by complete luck, the target. I got a lot further than I should have but eventually got killed when I saw the door out of the church and tried to make a break for it.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By pyrodactyl

And they just keep coming

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one seems harder than the other ones. I was happy I came in prepared.

Sniped him from the tower after trying to poison him with rat poison. He just didn't want to take another sip of that drink for some reason.

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrodactyl:

Man I got the auction staff disguise from upstairs and was waiting for ages for him to drink something so I knew what to poison but he always walked right up to one of the glasses then just stood still then went and smoked. I'm not sure if it was bugged out for me but after ages of waiting I too just went to the tower and sniped him. I'm finding it harder and harder each time to do these with SA.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By notnert427

Yeah, this one was pretty tough. The options seemed really limited.

I couldn't figure out how to turn off the music without someone noticing. I imagine that would have triggered some opportunity, but that damn lady refused to look away no matter what I did. I tried to lure the target with coins, then just got annoyed and went up onto the barge tower and sniped him. I didn't use the silenced one, so a bunch of guards got pissed and I had to do some clever hiding behind the pillars for a bit. Once they gave up the search, I strolled out of the front gate. No SA this time, but I'm 4/4.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

This was my first elusive target and...

To be honest it was pretty lame. I found the party immediately but couldn't see the dude in there so left, thinking I was in the wrong place. After walking round the whole building and re-watching the intro video I realised it was in fact the right place, so I took my sniper rifle and went back. I opened the side gate with a lock pick and sniped him, hoping the sniper was silenced. I guess it wasn't, because suddenly I was in a world of shit. Ran down to the pier to get away in a speedboat - turns out you need a key. Had to use the sniper to annihilate 6 or 7 guards coming down the stairs before escaping in the helicopter. 0 points for that one.

effache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Got the prince last week by dropping the church bell on his head, got away unnoticed. Still only got three stars because there was an unintended casualty from the bell and I had accidentally wandered into a restricted area earlier. That is maybe my biggest issue with trying to get a high rating, I find it difficult to know what areas are restricted for my disguise until I wander into them and get "spotted" even if it's just for a split second

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I got the dirt bag media guy! First successful Elusive Target(attempted The Priest but got busted cause i didn't know Sapienza well enough).

Quick and Clean Sniper Kill, only killed two Guards who discovered me.
    Quick and Clean Sniper Kill, only killed two Guards who discovered me.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@effache: As long as you're not running everywhere there should be a grace period if you accidentally set foot in a restricted area. Enough time to turn around and walk the other way.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny how many people I'm seeing wound up sniping him, I did too, I spent like 45 minutes trying a bunch of different things and costumes thinking I could make him leave, but he never did, he just walked around a bunch and left no room for me to do anything.
    After I beat it I realized if I had dressed up as one of the tech guys, maybe I could have done something with the lap top? Or the lights nearby? I didn't think of it before I got frustrated and just sniped him and ran.But when you are the tech guys you can sometimes mess with that type of stuff without being suspicious so, hind sight and what not, he's dead anyways. JOB WELL DUMB.

Yeah, this one was pretty tough. The options seemed really limited.

Agreed, I don't mind them getting tough, but it seemed it was tough because he didn't move from the same 10 foot area ever, didn't feel like a lot of choice or options in the matter. I applaud anyone who manages to 5/5 Silent Assassin him. Geez.

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got 5 stars but not Silent Assassin. I just started on the tower outside put a sniper in the toolshed pickup next to the tower went and grabbed that and went back to the tower. I then shot one of the gas heaters blowing it up which counts as an accident kill. Problem is the explosion took out some civilian woman as a side casualty.

I'm 4 for 4 now keen to get a new suit which will undoubtedly be another black suit with a red tie, but I gotta collect them all!

KrayzeeGloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I walked into the party, dropped an explosive duck at his feet and blew the fucker sky high as soon as I heard him say "Hey, you dropped something!" all while dressed as the Sheikh.

It was one hell of a ride, that's for sure.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By glots
    Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@grulet: Cheers, These threads are the only way I notice that there's an elusive target.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So yeah, this one is on Friday. Will Brad succeed this time?

katpottz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrodactyl:It would be cool if they did some hitman videos leading up to the elusive target to train for it in Marrakesh.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I failed it, I... failed it. I've killed all of them and escaped so far but I bungled this one up.
    I knew exactly where he was from the intro video, ran right there, knocked out a solider, stole his clothes, hid his body. Found the target annnnd wait, annnnnnnd waited annnnnnnnnnnd waited. Okay so well I guess he is not going to move from the like 10 guards near him so I'll create a distraction! I grabbed a remote explosive, put it on a nearby car (not to close as I didn't want to kill anyone) blew it up in hopes that guards would flock and he would find a hiding place or something.
    Instead what happened is, The target is escaping 47, get him before it is too late. Or something along those lines, and yeah, he went running into an escape tunnel and instead of being cool and calm I went PANICPANICPANICPANICPANICPANIIIIC! Shot him once in the back and he didn't die, shot him again, finished him off, entered combat state, ran out of the room and right into another room full of soldier, brattbrattbrattdeath.
    Oh well, I guess I needed to fail one of those at some point so I could feel the weight of the consequences. No new shiny suit for me, yet.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

Second straight boring Elusive. I just hid a Sniper Rifle in the Consulate parking garage and took him out from across the area. I'm not a fan of Elusive Targets where not much changes in the level.

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By hach

@turboman: I agree, problem is they put such an emphasis on cutting off the regular play style. Like the guy was saying at the E3 interview of having guards follow targets into bathrooms and other stuff like that. With this one I could't find another opportunity than sniping him. And because there's only one shot it deincentivizes you from trying out potential risky options like pulling the fire alarm and seeing what happens etc.

I was hoping that the part in the middle when they mentioned the interpol agent was going to transpire into something meaningful or maybe it would have if I had tried to find that agent or something. Maybe someone else found out what that was about?

I am glad though that there's more to the reward than just the suit though (edit: nope I was wrong) .

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

These last two have been way too easy. This one especially, since virtually nothing was changed about the parking garage or the people in it. The tunnel access was just as easy to get through. I haven't been trying to get Silent Assassin so I just went in with a soldier uniform, threw an explosive at the table of guys, and left.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got my first elusive target silent assassin and the absolution suit off of that one.

Screwdriver to the neck behind the truck after I got rid of the bodyguard by leading him to the storage room

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hach said:

I am glad though that there's more to the reward than just the suit though.

There is?

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By hach

@pyrodactyl: Turns out I got one of the Marrakesh unlocks and I thought it had something to do with the elusive target. At least I'm reminded now that I haven't mastered Marrakesh time to go back in!

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natetodamax: Hitman wouldn't be fun if basic completion was hard, the games are about experimentation and optional challenge.

atomicoldman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boy I bungled this target. Dressed up as a member of the military and waltzed right in to the consulate, but then thought a security guard outfit would be more beneficial. I turned a corner and got spotted by three dudes at once. It didn't take long to go into "fake arrest" mode, but I was cornered and couldn't get away. Got shot to hell.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Cirdain

I have no idea how someone saw me shoot him. I was so far away and hidden behind the furthest concrete pillar. Arghh!

Also 3 guards were pointing their guns up like they were in combat already. Not shooting anything or walking around. Just pointing.

DrZing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DrZing

I agree this one was too easy. First, the screenshot they posted about it clearly indicates where he will be. There aren't many places on this map but they should have made you do a little searching around. The other problem with all these types of missions is that you can simply restart as long as you don't get killed. Mess up and have 10 guards coming at you? Just pause quickly enough and restart. Other than having to start from the beginning it might as well be a regular mission. Here's how mine went:

I knew he'd be in the consulate basement from the photo, and the easiest way in I knew about was through the tunnel. Made sure to grab the screwdriver from the mechanic shop near the main spawn, that's very helpful. Snuck into the shoe store when the 2 guards weren't looking, waited till the 2 guards in the back were done talking and took out the one who doesn't leave. I figured I'd need some remote explosives and the one guy by the table would notice me, so I did the old "punch hole & turn off generator" trick which somehow doesn't get his attention? When I got to the parking garage the first thing i tried was just setting a bunch of explosives on all the vehicles around the meeting. It was only enough to send them into evacuation mode, and they just followed the typical escape route through the tunnel. Now I knew what to do, and cheated restarted the mission. Hid a single explosive in the garbage by the far left door in the garage, where no one can see you. Grabbed an explosive canister and went back by the tunnel entrance, hid behind the car, and triggered the bomb. Put down the canister and placed another explosive on the car. This is right by the path everyone uses to escape the garage. Then it's just a simple matter of hanging out near the right wall exit, blowing the bomb at the right time (they are moving fast so not much time), and then you can easily walk out of the building.

I do wish they'd change things up more for these, although to be fair the previous 2 that I played did have a lot of different things going on (I missed the first 2). I am looking forward to the mid-July night-time Sapienza map/mission, that should have a lot of new stuff. I need to unlock a lot more from the main missions... I recommend the battle axe escalation in Paris! Pretty hilarious.

Oh and FYI If you haven't played the previous games you can pick them all up for like $10 in the Steam sale. Hopefully Blood Money hasn't aged too badly, since it seems like everyone's favorite.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The next Elusive Target is coming next Friday, July 15th. This has the potential to be the most interesting contract (partly because it's set on the best level, Sapienza). Description from the website:

The next Elusive Target is Dylan Narvaez, aka ‘The Twin’, who will be in Sapienza for 72 hours. His identical twin brother, Gonzales is also in Sapienza and must not be harmed in any way, or the contract will be cancelled. To complete this contract, you will need to choose your target with supreme care and come up with a plan to eliminate him without any collateral damage whatsoever to Gonzales.

The briefing videos for Elusive Target Contracts are of critical importance. Your contract handler, Diana, will give you specific information that will help you make sure to take down the right target. If you want to review the briefing at any time when the contract is live - even whilst you’re playing the contract itself, the HITMAN Companion is the ideal solution.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The premise here I like. I'll probably fuck it up again.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By ZolRoyce

"Okay, I may have screwed up number five, so next target I wont worry so much about attempting to get SA and just kill him and get out o-'His identical twin brother, Gonzales is also in Sapienza and must not be harmed in any way, or the contract will be cancelled.'... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

I actually really like the idea of this, I feel like it wont go smoothly, but this was the type of variation I was hoping for in these, they haven't felt terribly tough up until now, mostly just find the guy, take them out like any other target, only reason I failed number 5 was because I did something stupid. But this is like, okay, man, pay attention, stalk prey, focus on the video, maybe listen to dialogue. And if they are both under guard and in 'trespassing' locations it would get real interesting. I'm hyped!

hach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"May not be harmed in any way" I guess that means you can't touch him at all, not even knock him out and then try to figure out which one to kill. I wonder how hard they're going to make it to distinguish between the two. This is definitely the most interesting target yet, got to finish it before they try it on UPF.

Just fyi it is live now.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got bored of tailing them so I guessed shot one of them then changed my disguse and escaped. 50/50 chance is good enough for me.

mathj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what sucks is, since i missed the boat on the frst ET, I see no reason in starting them now. i hope that when all of the locations are released, they also will release the elusive targets to everyone. kinda sucks its a timed thing, but i can see the novelty in it.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mathj: I mean, why do anything ever anyway? If you think you would like doing elusive targets, you should give it a go. Most people miss some ETs. Doesn't make the ones they attempt any less fun

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 4

I liked the idea of the Twins, but it was one of the easier targets so far

You can walk right up to them, making it easy to see which is wearing the watch. After checking that, I just waited for them to sit down at the cafe, stood at the top of the stairs (out of eye line), then just one shot and done. ]

It'd be a much better/harder mission if you couldn't get as close.

DrZing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By DrZing

This one felt easier than ever. :\

Saw they were just on a simple loop, and when they stopped at the cafe table where one of them makes a phone call, it was pretty obvious that was the easiest time to get them. Luckily they chose a spot that is perfectly aligned with the kitchen dude's apartment, and it's an easy snipe from there. Before this you can basically walk right next to them the whole time. The cafe table is also where one of them calls the other by name, although it's easy to spot the watch many times.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too easy once again. The Prince is the only one I've done so far (missed the first two) that felt challenging, because they actually added a bunch of guards to his location that made it more difficult to get close. Why was I allowed to just walk around with them? Having zero restrictions on access to the target right from the start just makes the thing feel kinda pointless.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stordoff said:

I liked the idea of the Twins, but it was one of the easier targets so far

You can walk right up to them, making it easy to see which is wearing the watch. After checking that, I just waited for them to sit down at the cafe, stood at the top of the stairs (out of eye line), then just one shot and done. ]

Did the same. Seems like a really hard silent assassin though

General_Desire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damnit, how do you get to know about these updates? I've googled for hitman updates 6 times over the past month and now, lying in bed, 14 hours before the deadline or whatever, I find out I'll miss yet another elusive target :p When is the next mission coming?

ShadyPingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fucked up again!

Sniped the right brother but then I trespassed and got everyone's attention. God dammit.

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 4

Damnit, how do you get to know about these updates? I've googled for hitman updates 6 times over the past month and now, lying in bed, 14 hours before the deadline or whatever, I find out I'll miss yet another elusive target :p When is the next mission coming?

The only way I find out about them is because Square tend to send out a press release a week or so before. I assume the Hitman Twitter account is probably updated around the same time. They might also send out notifications from the mobile app (haven't used it myself)

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#144  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@pyrodactyl: LMAO

Wow there was a fan vote between Gary Cole and Busey. I feel like I should've heard about this.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#145  Edited By Chummy8

Got Hitman this weekend and the Twins were my first elusive target. I haven't even beaten the Sapienza mission yet but thought I'd give it a shot.

Lesson learned: Don't pull your gun out in a crowd full of people. Got the right brother, but everyone else got me right after.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#146  Edited By notnert427

No Caption Provided

Sure

This sounds like the right kind of dumb. I've been out of town for the last two, so I'm happy to get a shot at this one. If virtual Gary Busey is just sprinting around aimlessly like I hope he is based on this picture, someone needs to figure out how to make a screensaver out of it.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Identifying the right twin was pretty easy, making the wrong one bugger off so I could get the right one alone wasn't. I just resorted to messing with the path finding of the wrong brother in an attempt to let the right brother get ahead and pricked him with a poison needle, which his body guard saw me do, ran away like a headless chicken but managed to get some new clothes and get out of there, 2/5 not pretty, but hey, I got the god damn suit now.

Can't wait for the Gary Busey one, what in all the hells?

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Cirdain

I just finished playing through all the new content and I'm very happy :)

That Elusive target seemed like the best one yet.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.