Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 11, 2016

The sixth game in IO Interactive's stealth murder franchise, simply titled Hitman, adopts an episodic design which continually introduces new assassination contracts for players to undertake.

HITMAN - Happy Hoarders Trailer

snackeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By snackeater

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Oh yes.

jpon87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jpon87

Cannot wait!!! Only thing I'm wondering is does Santa replace Vampire Magician, or can they live alongside each other?

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing.

WCRF-UK.ORG/HITMAN is an address I never thought I would see.

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a nice beard.

OceanEve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulmako said:

Amazing.

WCRF-UK.ORG/HITMAN is an address I never thought I would see.

Nothing but love for that wild bunch since day one. Bless you, IO interactive!

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Santa better be next week's elusive target.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jesus_Phish

Is that a candy cane axe he has at the end?

Also one of those dudes looks like Aiden Pearce - so he's going to be fun to murder.

ALavaPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man that is great. Bummer is after next week I am going to be away from my computer till January o_o... sucks to have to miss any elusive target stuff and event stuff.

Picky_Bugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it always Paris.

BaconHound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Why is it always Paris.

I see what you're saying, but I think it's the best fit in this case. They've already done alternate versions of Sapienza and Marrakesh. Christmas versions of Bangkok, Colorado, or Hokkaido (which already has a kind of wintery atmosphere) would be a little odd. The Paris estate, however, seems perfect for a lavish holiday party.

BFZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game of the Year.

ht101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By ht101

This is amazing and I can't wait to play it. I wonder if there will be new opportunities for this or if it will be more like the Elusive Targets. Whatever the case, I love IO so much and this is definitely my GotY. I just need to figure out how I'm going to do my blog series on GotY now.

Picky_Bugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baconhound: Yeah it certainly fits the theme best it's just that it's the map I'm easily the most bored with. It's also a map that I don't really think is very good. It feels so Hitman by the numbers (the standard level that is).

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baconhound: Yeah it certainly fits the theme best it's just that it's the map I'm easily the most bored with. It's also a map that I don't really think is very good. It feels so Hitman by the numbers (the standard level that is).

Its also the only map that Everyone who has played any of this game has. People are still pissy about not getting the Summer Bonus missions because they didn't buy the complete season. The end of the video says it is a gift to all of their players, and Paris is the only map they all have in common

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saaantaaa Clause is gunning yoouuu doooown.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@picky_bugger: Probably because the most amount of people own Paris through the intro pack.

I love their dedication I just wish this game ran a bit better on my PC. I had to seriously bump things below my usual standards to get it running at a decent framerate.

corporalgregg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I hope there's a challenge for flooding all the sinks.

Picky_Bugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Vod_Crack

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this new Christmas-themed level sucks. It is EXACTLY the same as Paris but with added Christmas decorations and two new targets added. No new opportunities, no new trophies/achievements, very few new challenges added. Margolis, Novikov and Kruger all behave the same way they did on the regular Paris map. Such a disappointment. I know it is free and all but this could have been amazing. Anyone who knows this level well can easily beat it and Silent Assassin it within 15 minutes and be done with it.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this new Christmas-themed level sucks. It is EXACTLY the same as Paris but with added Christmas decorations and two new targets added. No new opportunities, no new trophies/achievements, very few new challenges added. Margolis, Novikov and Kruger all behave the same way they did on the regular Paris map. Such a disappointment. I know it is free and all but this could have been amazing. Anyone who knows this level well can easily beat it and Silent Assassin it within 15 minutes and be done with it.

Yup. Paris looks the part, but nothing else has been changed. Kind of a bummer after what they did with the summer bonus episode, but at least this was free.

corporalgregg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

15 minutes? Try under 60 seconds. Anyway, I enjoy the several nods to the Wet Bandits and the challenges were fairly unique and a fun novelty to complete and the Santa outfit is the best unlockable yet. It's real fun to use it in the other stages.

Loading Video...

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it always Paris.

In this instance I'm sure its so that everyone could have it for free - whether they had the season pass or not. I find it really hard to complain about what is a genuine bonus mission.

Phoenix87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I definitely agree, it was underwhelming, but Since its was free, I won't bitch too much.

I did get quite a laugh when I saw Harry and Marv as the targets.

lkpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems neat. It feels as though they were not planning this as there is no briefing VO. It is however free, and new Hitman content so I'll take it!

BFZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing the mansion all decked out for Christmas was neat. Best moment for me was following Marv into the bathroom, standing behind him while watching him overflow the sink, point gun fingers at the mirror and cackle maniacally and then gurgle quietly as I choked him out.

Totally worth it.

Picky_Bugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cthomer5000: Not really complaining about the mission, it looks good. However I don't buy the season pass thing at all, if this map is like the other bonus missions it'll be totally changed so you'd have to redownload the map anyway meaning they could have it on any map.

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corporalgregg: Oh yeah, I was being generous with the 15 minutes. I am pretty good good at Hitman but I am definitely not the fastest Hitman.

w00master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The content was free. Some of the complaints on here truly amaze me. That said, there's actually some cool stuff. Like Santa 47 specific escape. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzz435E8OJk&t=0s

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The content was free. Some of the complaints on here truly amaze me. That said, there's actually some cool stuff. Like Santa 47 specific escape. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzz435E8OJk&t=0s

Time is money. It's barely worth your time, in my opinion. I was hoping for this mission to be similar in scope to the two bonus summer episodes they did. Considering those were surprise levels too at the time, I don't think that was an unrealistic expectation. That Santa specific escape is fantastic, I was hoping for more stuff like that.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By glots

@w00master: I like Hitman and was personally on board with the new game since the first trailer, even if Absolution was a massive disappointment and also lured me in with it's previews.

But I found this disappointing, especially with the movie set from Sapienza in mind. I'm still not going to write an angry tweet at them or not buy season 2, or ask for a refund since, like said, this was free. They are also donating for a good cause, which is super.

w00master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By w00master

@vod_crack said:
    @w00master said:

Time is money. It's barely worth your time, in my opinion. I was hoping for this mission to be similar in scope to the two bonus summer episodes they did. Considering those were surprise levels too at the time, I don't think that was an unrealistic expectation. That Santa specific escape is fantastic, I was hoping for more stuff like that.

This was an unexpected add. In terms of what you're looking for, we are getting something similar to the "Summer Bonus" called "Landslide." And like the Summer Bonus, Landslide won't be free. I had zero problems with our free Holiday content of this considering this was to get people do donate.

w00master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By w00master

@glots said:

@w00master: I like Hitman and was personally on board with the new game since the first trailer, even if Absolution was a massive disappointment and also lured me in with it's previews.

But I found this disappointing, especially with the movie set from Sapienza in mind. I'm still not going to write an angry tweet at them or not buy season 2, or ask for a refund since, like said, this was free. They are also donating for a good cause, which is super.

And again, this was an unannounced thing that was for free for specific reasons for donations. What you're asking for *is* coming and was announced in their typical announcments: Landslide. The Summer Bonus (which you're referring to) was *not* free. Just like "Landslide" which is coming sometime next year.

This was free previously unannounced content.

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w00master:

I am actually quite sure that the Summer Bonus episodes were not announced at the start of the season and were considered a cool surprise when they were announced. Yes they weren't free but as someone who paid full price for the entire season in March, they did feel like they were "free" because I wasn't expecting those missions at all. I know it's not a 1 to 1 comparison because the new Christmas missions is readily available to all Hitman players but I think you can understand where I am coming from. You can't change the fact that I had high hopes and I was very disappointed . This is coming from someone who absolutely loves this game. Just because it's a free mission, it does not mean it's a good mission.

NeverGameOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#37  Edited By NeverGameOver

I just played this now. Meh, I've done Paris a million times at this point, having gotten all the trophies on it, plus a ton of elusives. I was underwhelmed as well. It's a skin with two new targets. It actually took me 20 minutes because I spent the entire time running around looking for santa. I killed Marv with a machette and harry with the icon action figure explosive, both while dressed as santa, so at least that was cool.

cannedstingray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make sure and open the random gifts that are scattered around the level.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

This one seemed pretty slapped together compared to their other bonus content, but having completed all the challenges, i can now start missions in a sick Santa suit...worth it.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@picky_bugger said:

Its also the only map that Everyone who has played any of this game has. People are still pissy about not getting the Summer Bonus missions because they didn't buy the complete season. The end of the video says it is a gift to all of their players, and Paris is the only map they all have in common

This. I'd prefer it not be on now-tired Paris, too, but I'd really prefer to not have IO and this great game subjected to a bunch of "THEY PUT THIS ON A MAP I DON'T EVEN HAVE THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE TO ALL PLAYERS FREE WHAT A TERRIBLE WAY TO TREAT YOUR COMMUNITY. ONE STAR" bullshit like what happened with the Summer Bonus content. Especially since they're about to go through another round of this when Landslide comes out and a bunch of people who only bought the Intro Pack are going to get all butthurt again because it's not given to them for free and will erroneously claim they were never told this would happen.

@w00master:

I am actually quite sure that the Summer Bonus episodes were not announced at the start of the season and were considered a cool surprise when they were announced.

January 14th, 2016:

"If you buy the Intro Pack and want to get into everything the Full Experience offers, you can also choose to buy the Upgrade Pack for $50. This will give you access to all of the content released after March 11th and guarantees you won’t miss any live or bonus content."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.