Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 11, 2016

The sixth game in IO Interactive's stealth murder franchise, simply titled Hitman, adopts an episodic design which continually introduces new assassination contracts for players to undertake.

How are the servers for you?

Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
    deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I haven't been able to play the game going on five days now. Every time I fire it up on PC it will either not connect at all or connect for maybe 2 mins before being unable to load a menu and kicking me back offline. I know the disk version came out recently but I'm not sure if that would have hit the severs so hard. (I'm on the US east coast btw)

I haven't really seen anyone else talking about having problems so I just wanted to ask the question here.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I've had no issues playing the PC version over the last week, for what it's worth. Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
    deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajamafalous: It's just frustrating, I don't really get a lot of free time in my day but I like to at least try to squeeze in a Hitman run and complete a challenge or two before going to bed but those are locked away if you're not online.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@theveteran13: Yeah, I definitely understand. I just moved into a new apartment about a month ago and I couldn't play at all for about a week because I didn't have any internet hooked up yet. I can at least understand making the elusive targets online-only, but having challenges fall under that too is pretty rough.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well its been down today, developers said its not their end though but Steams.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

This game really shouldn't have an always online mandate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
    deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Servers are still down for me. I just recently started playing Hitman for the first time and this is a real bummer. Really sucks being unable to play a single player game because of the way it is designed.

Playing Offline is a no for me because I want to have all the unlocks.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By rethla

@slag said:

This game really shouldn't have an always online mandate.

Its a good thing it hasnt then.

I cant connect either and wasnt able to yesterday either. Theres supposed to be an new elusive target up now right?

ds9143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rethla: it might not have a mandate, but it stores all of your progress on the server, so if the servers are down there are no unlocks or persistence.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I once had an issue where it would disconnect me from the hitman servers and only the hitman servers every few minutes, restarting my modem fixed it luckily.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.