Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 11, 2016

The sixth game in IO Interactive's stealth murder franchise, simply titled Hitman, adopts an episodic design which continually introduces new assassination contracts for players to undertake.

I fed everyone in Colorado to the Great Dane because of Dan.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZolRoyce

Hey guys, near the end of October Brad and Dan played Hitman with two of the IO guys. During the video they had some fun with a human crushing machine called The Great Dane. Dan asked the IO guys if there are videos of people feeding the entire map to the Great Dane. The response from the IO guys? "Well now that you've said it, I think there willbe."

So I present: Feeding everyone on Colorado to the Great Danes. (AKA: I do a very dumb thing because of Dan.)

Some notes:

- I edited 6 hours+ of footage (5 in game hours) down to 5 minutes. Some of the editing is lightning speed because of this.

- I might knock out some of the same people twice, I had a no kill rule on the map so some guards woke each other up, and I died, a lot. The amount of people fed to the Great Dane should be accurate though.

-The old time song they have on the record is actually still under copyright, luckily they are 'run ads' people and not 'take down the video' people. But I still didn't want ads on it regardless, so my apologies.

- It took me so long to make this and is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

- Enjoy.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MezZa

It's beautiful.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudeglove: So I think you could be talking about two parts of the video. Either killing all four targets at the end, or the hostage guy. For the hostage guy, I didn't do that at the end, I just stuck it at the end of the video as it wouldn't make sense elsewhere. For killing the four main targets, I went across the entire map, THOUGHT I had put every single body into the Great Dane, and was heading towards the house and found a body I had left off to the side by accident. So continuity wise I actually fed the machine one more body after the main targets, but I put it back in the video a bit because killing all four main targets and then just some guy would have been a silly ending haha. So good catch.
    @mezza:Thank you!

auzurafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really good.

Great job with the editing! That must have been a nightmare to do.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By poobumbutt

Shit, that was great. Must have been a bitch. Just doing something like the Hokkaido baseball bat challenge was tough for me, which is a drop in the ocean compared to this. Still, you did what was needed. Great job, 47.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

(starts slow clap)

Leaving the targets for the end and raining them on each other was a nice touch. This needs to be in the community spotlight.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Monkeyman04

Since I don't have twitter I'm just gonna leave this here @danryckert

That was so good!

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

This. is. the. best.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is fantastic and that ending was perfect.

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gaff

Bravo. Bravo.

And I'm not sure why (maybe it was the rapid panning of the grinding noise), or just the amount of gore, but I feel slightly nauseous.

emphulio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By emphulio

Great work dude

Avatar image for purplepartyrobot
    PurplePartyRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is all kinds of fantastic!

...One of these moments with the Great Dane looks like it played in reverse with the blood going into the machine at ~2:44. Makes it even more ridiculous and great.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@auzurafi:Thank you! Yeah, it was mind numbing at times. Let alone capturing the footage, but stitching it all together was nuuuuts. It almost felt like a racing game where to get gold you have to shave off some time on the track but you feel you are as good as you are going to get and where could you POSSIBLY make up some speed? There was a point where I need to shave off four seconds of footage to get the song to end juuuussst right and I was yelling at my friend on skype "Where? WHERE IS THERE FOUR SECONDS? THERE IS NONE!" But it was kind of a blast too haha.

@poobumbutt: Thank you! Funny thing is, I almost find the challenges harder, this is like a major time sink, but if I die I can at least reload a save. Those challenges are one and done, buuuut a hell of a lot sorter, so, I guess give and take haha.

@notnert427: Thank you! Raining the targets on each other was almost a fluke, I kept knocking them out and people kept waking them up. I always knew I wanted to leave them for last but it was getting annoying so I dragged them over to the machine and was going to leave them off to the side when I was like "Oh wait, no, I know what to do now!" I got a notification that a certain Deceased Pastry followed me soo fingers crossed! I'm just super happy people like this though, holy crap!

@monkeyman04: Thanks for tagging Dan! He saw and left a comment on YouTube, awesome!

@babychoochoo: Thanks. A. Lot!

@takayamasama: Thank you! It was fun getting part way through this and going "H-how am I gonna end this?"

@gaff: I actually felt that way during that infamous scene in Fargo. But after this I've pretty much desensitized myself to man in grindy machine action.

@emphulio:Thank you!

@purplepartyrobot: Ahh good eye! I did indeed reverse one blood flow for fun.

Thanks everyone! There was a few moments when I was doing this where I was just about ready to quit but man, the reception is awesome. I have the biggest stupidest grin on my face right now. Love this community!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I wonder how long the video would be if you showed all the leg work at an insanely fast clip only slowing down to show the "feeding" and cutting out all the save/loads???

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

This was a worthwhile endeavor.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By glots

If this doesn't put you in the holiday spirit, then nothing will.

Now I have to wonder how long it'd take to do the same with Sapienza and it's Smaller Dane by the mansion.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@glots: Oh you mean, Kid Dane?

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Interesting question! They way I recorded this it might make not that possible as I left chunks out here and there (pulling bodies around) buuut if we do some math. 10 Seconds from body dump to last spurt of blood multiplied by 130 bodies isssss 1300, divide that by 60 seconds gets 21.6 (a lot of 6's to be fair). So 21 minutes or so just for that! Plus all of the sped up footage. Though if we just go with the body getting mushed up and fast forward the body dump/button press. That's about 5 seconds so that cuts it down to about 10 minutes instead, plus the fast forward footage of course, not as bad! Haha. Just put Yakety Sax on loop for a while and there you go haha.

@csl316: I was about one more day of editing away from giving up, but man, glad I pushed on.

@glots:I almost did a spit take when you said that. There are sooo many NPCs on that map, holy crap. Imagine dragging all of the ones from the church/pier alllllll the way to that Dane? Man.

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic, I think the only thing that would make it better is if you got an SA rank too.

dafdiego777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're doing God's work, son.

captain_max707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By captain_max707

This is wonderful.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would've been extra perfect if you had the Santa disguise on. Nice work!

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ivdamke: I wish, I honestly did try for a not spotted run at first, obviously the amount of dead bodies would take my score waaaay down. But I got spotted, like, a lot haha. I'm a lot better at loud and messy than sneaky and subtle.

@dafdiego777: Praise be to 47! Thank you!

@captain_max707: Thank you!

@probablytuna:That would have given a whole new meaning to Santa's sleighsorry. Thank you!

chrisjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By chrisjames

This is fantastic stuff, great job!

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

This is truly a labor of love and I commend you on your effort.

HereAllDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HereAllDay

That was incredible

Based

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And all while wearing the suit? Fantastic.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#29  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan
    Bravo
    Bravo

Also,

No Caption Provided

cerberus3dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cerberus3dog

"Superbly edited, a tad gory, a touch sadistic, and extremely funny 5/5"

My review.

Bedouin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bedouin

That was a great way to end that video.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chrisjames: Thanks duder!

@spiceninja: Thank you, it was a challenge putting the whole thing together, but feels so worth it!

@sharma55: Thanks a lot!

@based: I took it off just once, there is one shot of a guy in his underwear and that was because he was one of techs in the house and you can get a real quick challenge out of the way by dressing up and blending in with a game, and I put it back on immediately, but yup, basically all suit. I made things much harder then they needed to be, but damnit, that's how 47 would want it.

@themanwithnoplan:When I close my eyes... I still see him. He commands, and I obey.

@cerberus3dog: My first major review! Huzzah! Put that on the back of the box! Or front... wherever you put things on a YouTube.

@bedouin:Thank you! Not to toot my own horn, but it's my horn damnit, I felt pretty good about that ending haha.

Man, I wasn't expecting to see this pop back up. Honestly thanks a lot every one, every single comment I've gotten on here and YouTube means a lot. I know this is entering mushy territory, but I'm the type of guy who was always very scared to show off anything I've ever made. So to put this out there and get so many nice comments and views has made me so happy you don't even know. Thanks everyone! It's made all the dumb duuumb effort worth it haha.

WheresDerrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would've enjoyed this more if the very last person alive, you just shot them in the head and finished the stage

Good job!

NicksCorner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great job duder!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#35 gamer_152  Moderator

This is great and I choose to believe this is IO's intended solution to this level.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wheresderrick: Thanks, I wanted to kill the guy beyond the glass but the door was locked and the glass was bullet proof. I think, I'm actually double guessing if tried to shot the glass or not, haha.

@nickscorner: Thank you duder!

@gamer_152:Thank you! Prima should have hired me to write the guide for this game, I know all the real solutions. (Whatever involves the most amount of dead people.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.