Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 11, 2016

The sixth game in IO Interactive's stealth murder franchise, simply titled Hitman, adopts an episodic design which continually introduces new assassination contracts for players to undertake.

I've put out a hit on Giant Bomb!

Avatar image for deactivated-587b6acd5d124
    deactivated-587b6acd5d124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I made a contract that serves as a follow up to Hitsmas, featuring 4 of Giant Bomb's finest Hitmen. They've caused a scene in Paris, now they're on the run in Italy, forced to live under assumed identities. (Jeff may also have had some cosmetic surgery)

Contract name: Giant Hit Dot Com

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a thread over here for community made contracts.

Avatar image for deactivated-587b6acd5d124
    deactivated-587b6acd5d124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

This is a great way to get on a watchlist.

superdomino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is great

LawGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@jackiechansfoot said:

I made a contract that serves as a follow up to Hitsmas, featuring 4 of Giant Bomb's finest Hitmen. They've caused a scene in Paris, now they're on the run in Italy, forced to live under assumed identities. (Jeff may also have had some cosmetic surgery)

*Diana Burnwood Voice*

Good evening, 47. Our client for this mission is I/O Interactive, video game producer and creator of the 2016 smash success Hitman. The game was recently the subject of a series of videos produced by the popular video-game website Giant Bomb dot com. I/O is upset because although these videos were successful in popularizing the game, they were also produced to give the impression the game is meant as a joke, rather than as serious assassination simulator as I/O intended. I/O has hired us to ensure that these videos stop. Permanently.

Your first target is one "Dirty" Daniel Ryckert, Giant Bomb employee and one of the principal architects of the offending video series. He is currently on the run in Italy, living under the assumed identity of "New Dan" and pursuing his secret dream of becoming an Italian plumber. This recent identity change may make tracking your target difficult. However, our analysts have uncovered some information that may be of help. Apparently, Mr. Ryckert subsists entirely on Taco Bell, is a massive fan of Nintendo's "Waluigi" character, and displays a shocking ignorance of the most basic well-known facts. These quirks may help you identify Mr. Ryckert, or may help you get close enough to eliminate him.

To be honest, we were . . . reluctant to take on a contract of this nature. However, it was ultimately decided that allowing the videos to continue would damage our profession's good name into as much it has I/O Interactive's. I would ask you be to careful, but I'm certain you will be able to give your target a lesson in proper assassination techniques. Good luck, 47. I will leave you to prepare.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lawgamer said:

@jackiechansfoot said:

*Diana Burnwood Voice*

Good evening, 47. Our client for this mission is I/O Interactive, video game producer and creator of the 2016 smash success Hitman. The game was recently the subject of a series of videos produced by the popular video-game website Giant Bomb dot com. I/O is upset because although these videos were successful in popularizing the game, they were also produced to give the impression the game is meant as a joke, rather than as serious assassination simulator as I/O intended. I/O has hired us to ensure that these videos stop. Permanently.

Your first target is one "Dirty" Daniel Ryckert, Giant Bomb employee and one of the principal architects of the offending video series. He is currently on the run in Italy, living under the assumed identity of "New Dan" and pursuing his secret dream of becoming an Italian plumber. This recent identity change may make tracking your target difficult. However, our analysts have uncovered some information that may be of help. Apparently, Mr. Ryckert subsists entirely on Taco Bell, is a massive fan of Nintendo's "Waluigi" character, and displays a shocking ignorance of the most basic well-known facts. These quirks may help you identify Mr. Ryckert, or may help you get close enough to eliminate him.

To be honest, we were . . . reluctant to take on a contract of this nature. However, it was ultimately decided that allowing the videos to continue would damage our profession's good name into as much it has I/O Interactive's. I would ask you be to careful, but I'm certain you will be able to give your target a lesson in proper assassination techniques. Good luck, 47. I will leave you to prepare.

That is perfect. I made a post a while ago in a thread for location ideas about a super dark and meta location being a PAX or E3 like event where you need to assassinate a games journalist that is giving the clients games low scores. That wouldn't really fit into the theme of Hitman though as usually the targets themselves are shitty people. They could take it even more meta though by having the games journalist in question be really up his ass and smarmy.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lawgamer said:

@jackiechansfoot said:

*Diana Burnwood Voice*

Reading that made me realize I should just read everything in a Diana Burnwood voice

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.