Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 11, 2016

The sixth game in IO Interactive's stealth murder franchise, simply titled Hitman, adopts an episodic design which continually introduces new assassination contracts for players to undertake.

Rank the hitman(2016) maps

s-man1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

only have sapienza and Paris right now,wondering which of the others I should get.Suggestions?

JohnBunnell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JohnBunnell

Sapienza

Hokkaido

Paris

Colorado

Marrakesh

Bangkok

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Paris
    2. Sapienza
    3. Bangkok
    4. Hokkaido
    5. Colorado
    6. Marrakesh

Sapienza might be the most intricate but the main mission doesn't allow you to utlise all of it. You see Paris in all it's glory. Marrakesh is bottom due to my first play of it being such a disaster. I need to revisit that place.

Fezrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sapienza>Paris>Bangkok>>Hokkaido>>>>>>>Marrakesh>Colorado

Sapizena and Paris are unfortunately the best two maps in the game, so you've already seen the best the game has to offer. But Bangkok is a fairly close third (the problem is only one of the two targets is interesting to kill) and Hokkaido is neat but a bit small.

Marrakesh and Colorado are both pretty bad though, because they deviate too far from what makes Hitman great. In Marrakesh there are almost no restricted areas (and the restrictions that are there don't always seem very logical) and in Colorado the entire map is a restricted area (and once you get an outfit there are all sorts of additional restricted areas that aren't always that clearcut).

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Paris
    Sapienza
    Bangkok/Marrakesh
    Hokkaido
    Colorado

Busto1299

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paris

Sapienza

Hokkaido

Bangkok

Marrakesh

Colorado

effache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sapienza

Hokkaido

Paris

Marrakesh

Bangkok

Colorado

Picky_Bugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colorado is a terrible map, easily the worst. The guy above is correct. Shame that three of the maps from the first season are pretty bad.

Sapienza

Hokkaido

Paris

Marrakesh

Bangkok

Colorado

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

1. Sapienza
    2. Hokkaido
    3. Paris
    4. Bangkok
    5. Colorado
    6. Marrakesh

I think they're all worth getting. Even Marrakesh has some good/dumb opportunities, and I grew to appreciate Colorado's general difficulty. If you're only getting one, get Hokkaido. It's really pretty and has some cool design features like outfit-specific locks that add a layer of complexity to it, and it has some of the hardest challenges as well.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Sapienza

2. Not Sapienza

DANW547

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

My one main criticism of Sapienza is that it's kind of a hassle to have to keep doing the "Destroy the virus" objective over and over as you replay the level to complete the various challenges. Granted, this really only applies for professional difficulty, where you can't simply save -> do unique challenge kill -> reload and complete a bunch of challenges in a single run. And even then, it's still not as bad as Colorado's "there's only one exit to this level" (in the story mission, at least).

Still, my ranking would have to be

1. Sapienza
    2. Paris/Hokkaido*
    3. Marrakesh**
    4. Bangkok
    5. Colorado

*I feel like Hokkaido could have taken the top spot if not for the fact that it's just so much smaller than Paris or Sapienza.

**I initially put Marrakesh below Bangkok, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it's biggest problem is simply that it feels disjointed. None of the 3 major areas in the level are particularly bad, they just feel too isolated from each other. I almost wonder if the game was going to have smaller levels (but more of them), and the school/streets/consulate were originally designed as separate maps.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.