Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hoard

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 02, 2010

Hoard is a unique top-down strategy game by Big Sandwich Games that puts the player in charge of a single dragon, with the goal of building as big a hoard of gold as possible through the manipulation and destruction of the growing civilization around them.

I worked on a game in the Indie Royale: Valentines Day Bundle

Fronominal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fronominal
    Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

This was a pretty awesome deal. I ordered one and might order one for a friend. Thanks!

Eidderf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Eidderf

So is the game basically a top down shooter with some RTS elements, not trying to sound demeaning to the game by simpilfying it, I was a bit unclear from the video and description on the site.

Also what was your job in the production of this game (I had a hard trying to word that question for some reason, maybe because I'm tired)

Alexandruxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Alexandruxx

...good for you?

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Sooty

These indie bundles are getting way way way too frequent now.

Fronominal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Fronominal

@Eidderf: I like to classify HOARD as a reverse rts. There is a world in which you are interacting (BURNINATING) with the world in a way that gets you the most gold. The world creates towns,farms,castles and other buildings that are interacting with each other. You can play it as a score attack game, a competitive free for all game and a co-op game! There is a demo on steam if you want to check it out. I was a generalist programmer on the game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.