Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hollow Knight

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 24, 2017

A 2D exploration action adventure game, developed by Team Cherry.

Has anyone finished the Trial of Fools?

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has finished the Trial of Fools and if so, what charms/strategy did you use? I usually get 2/3 of the way through and then just fall apart.

AndrewTanner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I used the heal faster one, the that give out poison while healing, and the longest of the nail. Its been a bit but healing quickly and having DOT on some of the enemies while I healed was great.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The most useful charm for me was faster charge attacks. It's only 1 notch and you can kill all the flying enemies (even magicians) with 1 great slash/dash.

I think I had the charms for fast heal, extra soul when taking/doing damage and long nail too.

It's not that hard once you figure out the strategies for each enemy. There are a couple of enemies where you will just die if you try to heal (like the sword magicians) so try to find safe times.

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Long range (mantis one), quick slash, steady body and faster charge attacks (As mentioned, charge attacks are just straight out superb on flying enemies). I don't remember if I had any slots left after that, but if I did it would've used longer invincibilty after taking damage or faster healing.

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for the replies. I was able to finally complete the trial with your help.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.