Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Homefront

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 15, 2011

By the year 2027, the North Koreans have managed to unify Korea, annex Japan, and also invade the western half of the United States. As an American rebel fighter, it is the player's duty to help push the NPA out of the United States and end the citizens' suffering.

My Homefront Video Review

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

Edited By CraigAA1028

It's nothing Alex hasn't said in his review already, but I put together this review with my opinions on the game. I'd appreciate likes, comments, and subscriptions if you enjoy it. Note that I don't have a great quality microphone and bumping can occasionally be heard. If you have criticisms, let me know.

Thanks guys.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By CraigAA1028

It's nothing Alex hasn't said in his review already, but I put together this review with my opinions on the game. I'd appreciate likes, comments, and subscriptions if you enjoy it. Note that I don't have a great quality microphone and bumping can occasionally be heard. If you have criticisms, let me know.

Thanks guys.
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RE_Player1

I'm not just saying this because your a fellow GB user, well done sir. Amazing review. Did you capture the footage yourself? The editing was very nice and you were able to show basically all your points throughout the game. I love well done written reviews and people often praise them when they are done well, which they should, but people often take for granted the work that goes into a video review. I'll be sure to rate and comment on your video when I sign onto YouTube and as long as you keep up the good work I'll defiantly subscribe.

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By HairyMike87

Well done sir. That was an excellent and well spoken review. Keep up the great work and I'll definitely subscribe. 

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @RE_Player92: Appreciate it. And to answer your question, yes that's all footage I captured myself. Capturing is a pain in the ass. Take me 5 hours to import 1 hour of footage into iMovie. I guess it's worth it if people like it though :)
    PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Great review.  

The last good script John Milius wrote was Apocalypse Now, so I'm not surprised this story is no good. 

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By EuanDewar

Really impressive dude, definitely has the aura of a professional IGN style video review. Even if I did think you went way too easy on the game :P

sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By sameeeeam

That was a well done review.

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Trilogy

I wasn't expecting this to be any good. 

Well, I was wrong. This is some professional work sir. If you told me this was a review from a major publication I would probably believe it.  My only criticism is that you could of spiced up your vocabulary in spots. Then again, some people tend to overkill it with more complex words. Sometimes simplicity is the best way to deliver a point and you do that well. Overall, I really enjoyed it and I'm interested in seeing more from you.

Sdoots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Sdoots

I'm probably biased because I'm your friend, but I thought that was really well done. Keep it up man.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By BraveToaster
    @Trilogy said:
    " I wasn't expecting this to be any good.   Well, I was wrong. This is some professional work sir. If you told me this was a review from a major publication I would probably believe it.  My only criticism is that you could of spiced up your vocabulary in spots. Then again, some people tend to overkill it with more complex words. Sometimes simplicity is the best way to deliver a point and you do that well. Overall, I really enjoyed it and I'm interested in seeing more from you. "
    I agree. A lot of video reviews that people post are bland, but this was watchable.
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Axxol: I should use that overwhelming praise as a  tagline. "Craig's Reviews Are Watchable!" lol
    justinnotjason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By justinnotjason

Good shit. Could be mistaken for professional level publication. You have a good voice for 'radio'.

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @JustinNotJason: No I do not sir. My voice is a bit too high and whiny for radio/podcasting IMO.
    The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By The_Joker

I feel like high quality amateur work like this excellent video review is the most definitive answer to the question "How do I start writing about games for a living?"

By doing this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.