Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Horizon Forbidden West

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 18, 2022

Aloy ventures to the west coast of what was formerly America in this sequel to 2017's Horizon Zero Dawn.

This actually looks decent on a base PS4.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I was planning on holding off on this until I find a PS5 (assuming the PC port will not hit for a couple of years), but this looks...fine? Still a lot of other stuff to play this month but the base game here looks pretty solid. It's not crazy that that's the case as they have had an extra few years to make sure their biggest platform is still well-supported, but still!

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
    BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

It looks fine for sure. My only worry with the PS4 performance is what the load times look like.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mellotronrules

yeah, i'll be on a base PS4 for launch so i'll be sure to report back. i expect some slowdown, but fortunately i'm not terribly sensitive to that. but yeah- pleased to see that it appears eminently playable on the lower spec hardware.

i had heard the 'decima' engine scales up and down very well, so i guess we'll see!

Homeboy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My buddy Big Tom calls it a straight PS4. I’ll tell him it’s a base PS4. And yes it looks great but I’ll buy it on the PS5 soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.