Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Horizon Zero Dawn

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 28, 2017

Explore a lush, post-apocalyptic world inhabited by robotic beasts while uncovering secrets of the past.

How's Your Body Pile Stack Up?

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'm definitely grateful for Jeff pointing out the broken power of luring enemies with the whistle one at a time. At first I thought it was too cheap until I got into a hostile encounter with a group of scrappers and easily had my ass handed to me.

Anyways, my first encounter with the mechanic resulted in the picture below so I'm assuming other people's corpse piles will dwarf mine. Feel free to share yours!

Nothing unusual going on here, come on by
    Nothing unusual going on here, come on by

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
    Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Redhotchilimist

HAH! I hope this thread will lead to an album of robot animal piles.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was tempted to take a pic of the sawtooth pile from a battle royal after overriding one of them. The same goes for the aftermath of an override on one of those crab convoys.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shame, that one mechanic is OP, I personally don't use it at all, I love the dynamic combat and this would only rob me of it. I set up traps and plan ahead, playing on hard it's a blast. I will re-play on the hardest difficulty at some point, the combat is teally fantastic!

The whistle ability shlould get nerfed: reduce range and make it affect all enemies in that range, so if two or more would be called and then one killed, the others would notice it. That would make it useful, you'd have to think about when to use it and not just spam it.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I've used that ability once, in like hour 2. The combat is so fun, the last thing I want to do is cheese my way past it. Also, I can't really see it doing anything to help you against Thunderjaws, Behemoths, or Stormbirds, so it's not exactly game breaking.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I use it sometimes but they dont exactly hurry over to you and you can basicly just walk up behind them and do the same thing but 10 times faster.

Even if you agro them you just need to crouch behind a stone for 5sec and then you can go out and ambush them again so i dont really se a point for luring them over.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.