Horse Racing 2016 is a horse racing game developed and published by Yash Future Tech Solutions for PC, PlayStation 4, Android, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Xbox One.
Horse Racing 2016 puts players in the role of a jockey trying to win each season of a horse racing championship. There are 10 seasons total with 5 races in each one.
When a race starts players have a meter which has green in the middle and red on the outsides. An arrow moves horizontally along the top and bottom of the meter. Players press the button in order to try and stop those arrows in the middle.
During a race players can mash a button to have the horse continuously gallop. There is a whip meter that allows players to whip the horse to get a small speed boost. If players use the whip too often the horse will become too tired to continue and will stop moving.
There are four different main types of races:
- Time Trial - Players race alone to try and beat the best time of the other racers.
- Straight - A short, straight track.
- Hurdles - A circular track with hurdles places throughout.
- Normal - A normal circular style track that has players doing a single lap.
During the final season the game adds a new freestyle event. In the freestyle event there are different types of hurdles placed throughout a circular arena. Players try and jump over as many of these as possible within the set time limit.
The final race of the game also differs from the typical races. Players race along a countryside, and can not use the whip.
|PC Minimum||PC Recommended|
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later required
- Processor: Intel Core i3 515 7U
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB AMD or NVIDIA Graphic Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Nvidia GTX 970 Graphic Card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2000 MB available space