Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

HTC Vive

Accessory »

The HTC Vive is a virtual reality headset for the PC, developed in co-production between Valve and HTC.

HTC Vive: 360 Videos are Incredible!

berfunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By berfunkle

Anybody with a Vive or Rift, check this 360 video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6SsB3JYqQg

I used Virtual Desktop, which can play these 360 videos in 3D, and had the time of my life. Incredible. Almost got sick when he was doing barrel rolls, but amazing nonetheless! Funniest part for me was looking behind to see the co-pilot taking pics with his phone. LOL. Guess he wasn't doing much!

I know one can see these 3D videos with Google cardboard and a phone, but the high quality of the Vive shown through with this video. Just amazing. Hope to see really good games come soon, but to me, this experience allowed me to justify for myself the 900 dollars I spent. Just wow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.