Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hustle Kings

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jan 28, 2010

Hustle Kings is a high-definition billiards simulator for the PS3, PS4 and PS Vita, available through the PlayStation Network.

Solid Pool Simulator

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MAST

Just got this game. Not sure if anyone here is into pool, but this game is pretty solid. Has some nice features like being able to play your own music through the XMB, as well as record your shots and upload them directly to youtube. Has a pretty fun multiplayer as well. You can wager currency, and use it to buy new avatars, balls, and pool cues.

Hit me up if you wanna play: MAST83

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

It's definitely a cut above the average simulator, and it's definitely the best looking pool game ever by miles.  Real nice shadows, balls reflect off each other...  Also it has the jump and curve shots that not every pool game has.

Still, I suck at it and I'm not worthy of going up against the worst player.

The interface and presentation (other than the graphics / music) is actually a little janky.  The HUD is ugly and the controls are slightly weird.  Still, best pool game this gen so far.

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By MAST
    @Diamond said:
    "The HUD is ugly and the controls are slightly weird."
    Hmm. I didn't really notice. I actually liked how snappy the menus were. It's just one of those aesthetic things not everyone is going to like I guess... 

But yeah, I'm pretty bad at it also. This game assumes that you know a lot about pool, and know how to pull off tricks, spins, jumps, and all that other crazy professional stuff. Not to mention the fact that it expects you to already know the rules of games like 8-ball, 9-ball, Killer, etc. My brother came over, and was using these pool terms that I had never heard of, and then proceeded to thump me every which way. It seems to be one of those games that really rewards skill... Still, I've been having a lot of fun with it so far.
    Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Wacomole

Well, now with the release of the new L-shaped table, we can get thoroughly thrashed by the computer AI even worse than before.  This time, rather than it just bouncing off 3 cushions and then potting a ball, it can (and I've just had it do this) get itself out of a snooker involving a table full of opposing balls by hitting SIX(!) cushions to get to the opposite corner and then neatly pot the black.  I'd forgotten why I gave up playing this game.  Not fun at all.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By get2sammyb

This game's all about the multiplayer for me. I love the betting mechanic.

Emiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Emiel

The snooker expansion is great as well

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.