Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hydrophobia

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 29, 2010

Kate Wilson is a systems engineer who must defend a city-sized cruise liner from a terrorist attack in this XBLA/PSN title. The water physics play an integral part in combating the terrorists and moving around the cruise liner which poses a problem as Kate is aquaphobic.

Is There Any New News For This Game?

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gunswordfist

I want to learn more about this game and when it'll be released.

Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Daryl
    @gunswordfist: Vaporware? 
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ee02708d2a83
    deactivated-5ee02708d2a83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It was going to be a full boxed game, but now sources are claiming that it is going to episodic content released through Live in early 2010. Think the Fable content packs (XBOX 360, of course). I think that this game will be the first of many smaller/indie/little-know games that will be episodic.  Sorry if you're a PS3 or PC owner.

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By HypoXenophobia
    @24Carrot said:

" It was going to be a full boxed game, but now sources are claiming that it is going to episodic content released through Live in early 2010. Think the Fable content packs (XBOX 360, of course). I think that this game will be the first of many smaller/indie/little-know games that will be episodic.  Sorry if you're a PS3 or PC owner. "

Hm, lack of box copy lost my purchase
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ee02708d2a83
    deactivated-5ee02708d2a83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/103/1030316p1.html  
    I was looking at this article when I noticed the date. It was published in October '09 claiming that Blade confirmed its exclusivity for 360. They also said that was going to arrive within the month. A two year silence and now three months worth of missing game? What the hell, Blade? Where the hell is this game? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.