I like it!

madmatt213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Took me about 30 minutes of watching a stream on Twitch to get the invite. It's like Apex, but the map is a dense cityscape, and it has some very cool new ideas in the well-worn battle royale genre.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 15

Eric Pope presents Poper Space

From watching a few videos on it the idea is at least interesting for being a departure from the boilerplate Battle Royale formula.

Having your teammates turn into invisible ghosts upon death that can continue to roam the map is definitely an interesting choice and I’m curious how it could be used in high level play.

Being able to win a match by holding the crown for 40 seconds is also a novel idea that encourages active engagement.

The one thing that didn’t look all that great is the time to kill. I generally dislike the way engagements in battle totaled are split second affairs that sent you back to the lobby but this seems to be going in the opposite extreme. Players appear to take a long time to die even from weapons like the rocket launcher (whatever it’s called in-game). Hopefully it is something they can tweak, although I haven’t played the game myself so maybe when you’re actually playing you don’t feel it. As a spectator it sure looked like it took a bit to gun someone down even as they were running away from you.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JJBSterling

I only played three matches and they all went pretty poorly. I think I'd like to play it on console before I pass any serious judgment because I'm just so far out of practice with PC shooters compared to where my skill level on console is these days. I really like the animations and general aesthetic of everything, though.

flatblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Kinda looks like they designed a battle Royale with gameplay that feels closer to unreal tournament style shooters. The ubisoft account linking is broken for me on twitch but I'd like to give it a go once it's publicly available

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.