Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hypnospace Outlaw

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 12, 2019

Patrol an alternate-reality social media platform reminiscent of the late-90s Internet.

More to the Epilogue?

Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

So AFTER all the Year 2000 stuff (trying to avoid spoilers just in case!), what.... are you actually doing? Is this last part just about clicking into every page you hadn't clicked into before? One of the developers has been out there saying "if you don't get credits you're not done" so I know I'm not DONE but is this last part just about exploring?

peteycoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@romination: There are some things that people are looking for. I’d start by finding those

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

I felt completely lost at this point so I stopped playing for now. Is there more actual story or are these tasks?

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Take a look at your home page. There should be what is basically a job board. You don't get contracts for those, but they advance the plot

Eventually you'll get an email from Someone. Read it and that will start the next chapter.

@alistercat: You investigate and find evidence of what really happened in the Mindcrash

Seeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

By the way, you might want to back up your save file somewhere since there's an annoying bug (an unintended one) that can delete all of your archiving progress. I didn't know about it at the time, but I got hit with it while exploring several hours after the credits and it killed my desire to play more of the game, or at least until it gets fixed.

Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanks for the help everyone - I also found out that I was just being a dumbass and misunderstanding how navigation worked at this later part so now I've got that down and I'm scavengering. I'll back up my save too, thanks for the tip.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@gundato: Thank you for the help. It encouraged me to persist and I finished the game. Really glad I stuck with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.