Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

I Am Alive

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 07, 2012

I Am Alive is a survival game. The story revolves around a man trying to find his family in the ruined Midwestern city of Haventon after a devastating, apocalyptic event.

I Am Alive has the worst ending of anything, ever

• 90 results
    CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By CptBedlam

@Tennmuerti said:

Pshhhhh... That's nothing. ME3 ending easily tops this one. Not even breaking a sweat.

People complaining about ME3 not having a happier ending really gets me interested in the game. I find happy endings boring and dull.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @CptBedlam said:

@Tennmuerti said:

Pshhhhh... That's nothing. ME3 ending easily tops this one. Not even breaking a sweat.

People complaining about ME3 not having a happier ending really gets me interested in the game. I find happy endings boring and dull.

Most people aren't complaining simply because the ending is not happy. I prsonally love tragic endings.
    But there are about a dozen other reasons.
    IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By IBurningStar
    @CptBedlam: No one is pissed because it has a bit of a bummer ending. Well, some people are, but the majority aren't. Everyone is pissed because the ending is poorly presented, lazy, nonsensical, and provides almost zero closure to the series. Some say that Lost had a bad ending, but at least that show tried its best to provide a satisfactory emotional resolution for all the characters and you knew who was alive, who was dead, who was on the island, and who got off. ME3 does not even attempt this. All the endings to the game are bad, not bummers. Big difference.
    CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By CptBedlam

@IBurningStar: Okay, that sounds less good.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought the ending was fine, maybe even good. It's a post apocolyptic game so I wasn't expecting some happily ever after. I was honestly expecting everyone I had grown a fondness for do end up dead, but only I did. That's fine, I made some peoples lives worth living in exchange for my own.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By BPRJCTX

@CrazyBagMan: Yeah true.

Actually, the part when your walking towards the boat, with the mother and child, i just had a feeling something bad was about to happen', then i saw that guy waiting for us in front of the boat and i just thought like, maybe some gangs took over the boat and killed everybody, and i'm gonna have to kill these guys and save the mother and child, and i'll probably die here and then, the game is over.

But it didn't go like that, i think that would have been a great ending, but yeah, the ending was ok, it fit the vibe of the game.

Foxillusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Foxillusion

I couldn't believe it either, I spent a while looking around to find out how to get to the better ending... maybe help more of the strangers, or something... and it took me a while to accept that there really isn't any other ending.

I was bummed too. Sloppy ending is sloppy. It's too bad, I was liking the actual game part more than most people seem to, I was way into it. It's a really good game that feels like it had the last 1/3rd of it chopped out, and they slapped a heartbreaker ending onto the end of it to keep the game feeling dissonant. Too bad... would have liked to see what it could have been.

They should have given you a good ending if you say, helped 75% or more of the people in trouble, and from the information they had, you managed to figure out where your family was and you'd get an extra mission in which you'd get them back. Or something.

jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By jozzy

@Foxillusion said:

I couldn't believe it either, I spent a while looking around to find out how to get to the better ending... maybe help more of the strangers, or something... and it took me a while to accept that there really isn't any other ending.

I was bummed too. Sloppy ending is sloppy. It's too bad, I was liking the actual game part more than most people seem to, I was way into it. It's a really good game that feels like it had the last 1/3rd of it chopped out, and they slapped a heartbreaker ending onto the end of it to keep the game feeling dissonant. Too bad... would have liked to see what it could have been.

They should have given you a good ending if you say, helped 75% or more of the people in trouble, and from the information they had, you managed to figure out where your family was and you'd get an extra mission in which you'd get them back. Or something.

I bet that was their original plan, why else would they have survivors give you information about the possible whereabouts of your family. The ending would've probably been better if you after finding 16 or 18 survivors you can figure out where they are, and have one last mission where you try to reach them.

BestOfTheBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BestOfTheBeast

the guy you was with hunch back gives you shotgun after you give him four items i think it was. to reach him there is a pole next to where you saw him. This pole is right before you cross the big gap. Climb and it takes you to the fire escape and then from there hang on to the same side of fire escape you got on and move to the right and theres another pole which takes you down to a room where you can talk to him. I know you need can food or fruit, soda, inhaler, and meat .

realph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By realph

Just finished it now. The OP echoes my exact thoughts.

takua108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#61  Edited By takua108

To compare to Brad's opinions on the game as per the latest Bombcast, and elaborate a bit more of my earlier opinions: I pretty much agree with everything Brad said, except the atmosphere of the game kept me into it through most of the bullshit. And despite the clunk, the shitty half-assed ending, and the general feeling of this game being passed through a million different teams, I actually kind of liked it, and applaud it for trying something new. But yeah, if it was a big-box retail game (assuming it even could be, being all not-about-shooting-every-dude-you-see[-though-admittedly-most-of-them]), and its interesting and unique mechanics were fleshed out a bit and you were given a bit more of an open world to explore around (not saying that it should be Saints Row: The Third or anything, just, alternate paths, etc.), it would've been an amazing game. Instead, it's kind of bad, but interesting, and if that's your thing (it is for me), you'll find it at least somewhat enjoyable (I sure did).

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By Yanngc33

I Am Alive: The Lost VHS Tapes.

That's how you build a franchise guys

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BisonHero

@James_Giant_Peach said:

I have to say that doesn't sound great. Having not played the game, I can't comment too much but it sounds like either they wanted to set up a sequel or just ran out of time/ideas for the ending. I can appreciate the whole 'Set out to save your own family and wind up saving another' thing but to then just leap from that to 'Oh by the way your guy died somehow and his family found his stuff' is kinda strange.

Yeah, that's my takeaway as well. I'm fine with the part where he never manages to find his own family but still does good in the world, but implying that the main guy eventually dies and his family magically finds his body/his stuff is a dumb scene to suddenly just tack onto the ending. It seems so implausible if they don't actually explain what happens to the guy, and how his family eventually found him.

It seems like it would've been better to just entirely cut the "somebody is actually watching the camcorder footage" thing, and maybe just have the player be the one who is watching the footage.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#64  Edited By Jedted

As someone who liked the ME3 ending and the LOST ending(both had their disapointments), this game was a total let down. I enjoyed everything else about the game but how the hell do you make a survival game called "I Am Alive" where the main character dies off camera with out accomplishing what he set out to do at the start?! This guy trekked all across the US to re-unite with his family, the least they could've done was have him find his wife and daughter safe and sound right before collapsing from dust inhailation.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @takua108

I thought it seemed obvious why it ended the way it did:

They're setting the game up for a trilogy.

Obviously there will be more recordings & another 
    release for the game as you have stated: he never
    found his family. They probably wanted to do it but
    ran out of time or resources & had to cut off for just
    one subplot.  For all we know, he didn't die until 
    years later when he died happily after finding his
    family in the aftermath.
    DragonCurse4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DragonCurse4

That monster looking thing is actually nothing more than a hunchback with mutated looking arms (no really). You can get over to him, he is in fact one of the victims you have to help. You reach him by climbing a pole on the far left side of where he's at. He requires 1 Inhaler, 1 Meat, 1 Food Can, 1 Fruit Cocktail and 1 Soda.

And I agree, I was really disappointed by I Am Alive's none ending. This year seems to be chock full of WTF endings that have no closure. Oh, and it doesn't outright say the guy died (it's slightly implied, but it doesn't come out and say he's dead). For all we know, he just lost his gear somewhere. I really hope there is going to be a sequel to this that completes the story.

urban_ryoga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#67  Edited By urban_ryoga

@FateOfNever: I think it is more of a final point of redemption of the game. Most of the time for me, if the only thing driving me forward is the ending, I despise the game.

Stevo1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Stevo1911

Yeah i bought this game not really knowing why. it sounded like your average survival "reuniting with your lost family" game but nonetheless i was still really interested in it. the demo was decent and so i went for it and purchased the full title. it took me 4 hrs 30 mins to complete and maaaaaan the ending was......................... poor. so many blanks that shouldn't have been left blank. the main character?, henry?, the main character's wife and daughter?, this safe haven? etc. especially from a company like Ubisoft. still pretty good graphics and gameplay though.

oh and takua108 i know that 'hunched over zombie' guy youre talking about. you can get to him by climbing the building's drain pipe to the left (if looking straight at him). i didnt notice until he said he was struggling to move and also he's hidden behind a sheet. dont think he comes out til you go away. he only scrounges a fruit cocktail off you and even has the cheek to say 'il get more off you when you come back'.

ok ive rambled on for long enough.

3/5.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#69  Edited By Yummylee

Just completed it seconds ago and, yeah, the ending is pretty lame. But then the entire story was really weak and never struck much of an emotional connection, which is astonishing considering the main cast is made up of a man trying to find his family, an innocent child who's lost her dad, the mother of the child who may have been raped, and a paraplegic! Like, how do you fuck up that sort of cast list and leave me not giving a single shit about any of them?? Generally weak voice-acting and writing unfortunately; I would have loved if the game could have evoked the same sort of sympathy like during The Road film.

The fact that the main character (I, too, can't remember the guy's name lol EDIT: Huh, turns out he was never given one) just abandons his own quest to then be this other family's errand boy was weird to be sure. They'd have been better off just cutting out the fact that the main character has his own family. And Henry (or paraplegic Adam Jensen as i liked to call him), what the Hell? He just up and vanishes! At first I thought they were going to unveil that he may have been faking his handicap for... some reason or another, but nope, nothing. Just skipped over completely.

The gameplay is pretty great, though. Unlike Brad, I never had issues with the platforming controls even if they are admittedly a little slippery. The stamina mechanic is a brilliant one and I hope that with the rising boon of 'survival' games coming around the corner, we'll see such a mechanic implemented further. The combat is... interesting, but it becomes incredibly formulaic as it goes on and there's far too many 'evil' gang-members and not enough morally grey individuals who simply want to protect themselves. Also playing on normal mode, I was drowning in supplies! That part definitely surprised me... I ended the game with a ton of just about everything. Because I had so many supplies, finding other survivors and pondering the idea of whether it's worth handing over your own supplies for their needs wasn't even apart of the equation. I had so much, so I never thought twice if I had to hand over 1 out of my 3 first-aid kits. I imagine playing on survivalist mode might change my tune, though.

One thing I especially disliked was how you couldn't place blips on the map, either. I probably would have gone out of my way to return to survivors I didn't have the item for currently if I could at least know where to return to. I mean the dust coated streets makes for a brilliant atmosphere, but it's also incredibly annoying to travel through.

Pretty decent game regardless, and it was a lot longer than I predicted at a little under 6 hours. The occasional gameplay goof I can turn a blind eye to, but the narrative is a notable complaint towards the overall package. However, for the price I paid, through a PSN sale, I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

Jeez, I might as well have just posted my own blog on the matter O_o

reelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By reelife

I didn't care for the main character anyway so... He was just some asshole murdering people for a tomatoe. so my face during that ending -> =|

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By falserelic

When I first played this game months ago It was just a disappointed. As soon as I saw the ending I just deleted the game off my hard drive. Ever sense I had no desire to play it again. Not only was the story dumb as shit. The game got repetitive and boring to play.

dmmurray1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By dmmurray1

Seriously!!!! That's it? At the point it ended they needed to kick it up a gear. Bring that hunchback thing we see in the mist into play. Don't just make it one, make it a dozen coming at you. You'd drop one if that happened and you have one arrow and a bullet. After a chase let the guy stumble on a machine gun for those sequences with maybe one clip. Upgrade his equipment and give him a compound bow instead of that wooden thing. Change the scenery as well. If it was me I'd have done a scene in the mountains and hills like in the film Deliverance with hillbillies and "squeal like a pig" moments. They could have briefly left off the climbing parts in the middle only to bring them back into play at the end

Could have been epic and it still might be. Release part 2 I dare ya!

DragonFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By DragonFun

i just finished it in 4 hours more or less

and yes its really really disappointing and you really need a lot more time to help everyone out in there

with wines,tomatoes etc,also i didn't find the last weapon that was in the inventory tabs,but still as far as the story goes and from the picture i saw in hes house

that's not hes wife,might be hes daughter she seemed blonde but if she is like in Meis age meaning 5-6 the ending takes as like 10 years later or something .

and it is sudden brief small its even faster than many of the cut-scenes in game really really bad also was hopping for more

and really want it to be continued hopping for another game soon!

lost ended better as far as i m concerned.

i guess ubisoft has a proficiency in climbing games :P

GFOXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GFOXX

i just signed up just to comment here...

i know is getting old to replay on this....

about the game ending ...well, u know ubisoft with their two way ending like what they did on "Prince of Persia 2"

in pop 2 u have to unlock all the secret places that gives more health bar .....when u unlock them u get another different ending !!

so i guess in this game u have to help all the victims ( which i couldn't really....i get 18 victims the last two one of them in the first places and the second i couldn't get it... i don't know where really )

why helping all the victims ? i guess when u help one of them they give some info about the lost family....plus if see you score u will see how far info about the family from the victims that you've helped .......im just saying....

did any one try that ?.............cuz i google it and i didn't find any thing about it !!!

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By C0V3RT

Fact: Any ending that's not the Amped 3 ending is the worst ending, ever.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TheHumanDove

Fact: The ending of Lost was enjoyable

Avatar image for atomicholocaustguy
    Atomicholocaustguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi i just wanted to add this. You actually can go to the "hunched-over zombie-like creature". Right before the end, when you go down the Skycraper u can climb there, give him like 4-5 Items and nothing... He talks about how he will personally kill everyone who talks bad about the you but i didnt see him around again before the game ended. Oh, and yep, the ending sucked ass.

Konstantinov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#78  Edited By Konstantinov

This ending was horrible. Way worse than Mass Effect 3. Mass Effect 3 left you wondering what? What planet the Normandy had crashed on? What happens after the ending? Well whoop-de-do. You don't like the ending, I hear enough people have bitched that Bioware made an alternate. This ending was disgusting. The game had so much potential. Post-apocalyptic games haven't been tackled this way. The atmosphere was great. The combat system, while a little lacking, was at least fun to play. The storyline even had a lot of potential. Until they decided not to finish it and ship this shit. This game leaves you wondering A LOT.

What happened to Henry?

Was the woman at the end his wife or daughter? If his wife, what happened to their daughter? If the daughter, what happened to the wife?

What happened to the main character? It's safe to assume he was killed, but how? Did he end up seeing his family at all? How far did he make it exactly? Did he hand his wife / daughter his stuff as he was dying, or did they loot it off his worthless corpse?

You know what really got me about the ending as well was, the fact that they build up to the point so much, and when he faces the camera, it seems the next step is to search the survivor areas mentioned earlier in the game, where the main character thinks his wife and daughter may be. Which leads to the next question. WHY MENTION SURVIVOR AREAS AT ALL IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO EVEN MAKE THEM ACCESSIBLE? Obviously there were survivors, so why mention this shit? To get the hopes up of the player so he can THINK he's going to see what happened to the guy's family? So the player can think the logical thing would be to search the areas in the hopes for a decent ending? Right before you roll credits? This ending was absurd.

The arguments that it wasn't that bad were obviously from people who didn't play the game through. You think it doesn't sound that bad because it leaves room for a sequel and doesn't leave a whole lot out? You weren't paying attention at all. Gonna be a pretty shitty sequel. Why? Cause everyone fucking died that is tied to the story. The guy's gear means he is dead. His daughter / wife is left, but what does she have to do with the story other than she may or may not have seen her mom and dad / husband daughter killed? The ending left wayyy too many questions and no desire at all for a sequel.

I don't see how anyone could see how the Mass Effect 3 ending was worse. Obviously namby-pambys will cry over how they didn't like how everything got destroyed in the end. Tough. The cycle was broken and the Reapers were finally killed out for good. You don't like how the Normandy crashes on some remote planet and it really doesn't technically show whether anyone survived or a door malfunctioned after the crash? Use your imagination. That's what the devs were trying to get at. Besides, it's just a story narrated by an old guy to his son who is looking up at the stars.

I am Alive may not have been a trilogy, but the ending was waaay worse. It seems like the game was going to be fully made and they decided to wrap it up halfway through. So 3 full games with a crappy, yet for the most part wrapped up ending vs. 1 half game with a shit ending that left a lot of questions to be answered. I'll take the trilogy ending any day. Excuse me if I'm irked, but I just beat I am Alive and I'm pretty ticked off about how this game had so much potential but ended like a one-pump chump on prom night.

squiDc00kiE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By squiDc00kiE

This may have made sense if the game was in development hell for 6 years...

Oh wait...

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#81  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Oh, wow. I knew the ending was bad, but not that bad. The way you put it, it totally sounds like the developers were like "oh no, we're out of time to make the third act, we need to finish this game."

dee23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh, and also, when you're in the kind of recurring hub-area-thing, you see a hunched-over zombie-like creature on an inaccessible(?) piece of land. When I first saw the thing, I was terrified, and kind of excited that it was going to turn out that the Event was some weird radioactive mutantmakery after all. But nope, as far as I could see, there was no way to get over there, and there were no other creatures like it anywhere else in the game. What. The. Fuck."

Regarding the hunched-over guy you spoke of. He is accessible, I visit him every time I play the game which is quite handy since he gives you a shot gun with more bullets than you ever get for your default hand gun. The hunched-over guy has the only shot gun in the game. To be honest I thought the inclusion of that character was one of the few things the developers did well. That character was the most frightening looking character in the game so most people playing would naturally avoid him. You’re rewarded for your bravery. When you meet him he's harmless, a gentle giant that is more scared of you than you are of him, assuming you have the balls to approach him that is.

Although the game’s ending was uninspired and damn right lazy I enjoyed the journey. I think you can liken the overall experience to an arcade game and for the price you can't really complain. The game is challenging so you feel some sense of accomplishment when you beat the computer, kind of like the way you feel when you save the princess in the classic donkey kong hand held game.

I enjoyed helping all of the survivors and helping the woman and her daughter escape since it was hard to do. My only complaint was that I didn't learn the protagonists fate but that didn't put me of playing the game multiple times.

A lot of people talk about what the game doesn't do well but few talk about what it did do well. The game reminded me off a cross between the book of eli and the road. It captured the feel and atmosphere of both of those movies. I felt a sense of dread and felt vulnerable in a way few games leave me feeling, even with a gun, a blade and bow and arrow. Also the game made you value things like food, water and ammo in a way that few games do. You had to make every shot count, bluff and your morality was heavily tested. Do you steal people’s belongings to survive, knowing that they will die if forced to go without or do you keep your humanity and do what you think is right? Do you result to cannibalism to stay alive or do you keep your humanity by starving until you can find suitable food? These tough choices are what makes you feel like you are living in this apocalyptic world.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#83  Edited By musubi

All of you motherfuckers have obviously never beaten Clive Barker's Jericho. Holy shit man the "ending" if you can even call it that is just fucking awful. One of the worst endings to anything I've ever seen. It is quite literally like they just didn't finish the game with how abrupt it is.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If more people actually played Chaser they would realize it has the worst ending ever.

matt789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, I got to this blog by googleing "I am alive bad ending" because I just finished the game and, as does the blog author, I think the ending was a huge disappointment. The whole time I was playing the part in the pier I was thinking "god damn it, this game better not be over", but of course, it ended 5 min later. Now, the reason I knew it would end soon was because it was a 15 dollar game on PSN, so I figured it wouldn't be long. If it were full length, the game could have went on sooo much longer and been a much bigger hit. Here's how I would end it: Save Henry, find camp that is supposed to have daughter and wife, find wife with daughter missing, discover clues with henry's help on daughters whereabouts, find daughter, escape from city, end up in a safe haven in same location as mei and her mother linda. there you go, big happy ending. Or for a twist, have his wife captured as well. whatever, I am no game writer, but I think that's better than the poor ending that was served to us.

anyways my point its, this game really had very strong potential, and it was ruined by a half-assed ending. its as if the developers realized halfway through developing the game, "hey, were only making 15 bucks off this game! lets end this shit now!"

I agree with the post, this ending sucked so very hard.

P.S. !!! You CAN get to that mutant guy you mentioned. there is a pole you can climb to the left of the "island' that he is on. the pole goes up, across, and down again to where he is stationed. when you get to him, he tells you that he is peaceful and needs your help. you give him a series of different items (I think 4 food items), and in return, you get a retry and a shotgun. The shotgun really helped me out in the hotel because of the close quarters. the shotgun can kill more than one target if they are lined up.

the bad thing is that I couldn't find any shotgun ammo anywhere so when you use it up then its useless. (I think it came with 6 shots)

FrostyRej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By FrostyRej

Yeah I agree that the ending is really not good..

It left me a lot of questions .. and I just don't like it..

The game deserves a better ending.. noo... the BEST ending.. because the game itself is just amazing..

PS: Btw, that monster thing that you thought to be a 'mutated monster' thingy .. it is not a monster.. it is a hunchback old man.. and there's actually a way to go there.. you will actually find him asking for food.. and hides behind a tent with bonfire in front.. there's a shop there and you could go inside.. you climb some buildings to get there.. just find some buildings near the area.. :P

Mrjimmy30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mrjimmy30

@takua108: They caaaaan still have a sequel,where he really isn't dead but something happened that the wife thinks he's dead.since they didn't show what happened between the ending of the game n when his wife is watching the tape the developers still have plenty of opportunity to make a sequel or part 2

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks. I stopped playing at some point but kinda wondered how it all ends. Now I know.

WaffleHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, the Story leaves the game very open ended... And its a reasonable one too.
    Let's be honest here, he spent a whole year walking back to his apartment, finding his family in a matter of days would kinda be unrealistic and it also leaves a nice space for a sequel. Maybe someday. Even if he dies in the end, so what?
    He somehow must have reached his daughter/wife so what happens in between? How does he die? You're basically only judging the game by your lack of imagination of what could happen next.

sixnahalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeas ME3 endings is the best but when you play this one the ending is not bad actually it is a very good one for the same genre though,.

Seversony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, the zombie like thing is a man. You have to climb up to a pipe and onto a platform. Then, you have to hug a few windows and slide down a pipe. Then, you're at where the man resides. You have to give him some food and an inhaler. In return he'll give you a shotgun with five bullets.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.