Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

I Get This Call Every Day

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 21, 2012

A personal tale of unwinnable realities. A conversation-based game encapsulating life in a call center.

I really liked this game

PCWV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PCWV

I played it earlier. It's not long and i felt it was representative of this kind of working environment. I worked in this type of incoming call centre in the summer of this year and This game totally sums up the everyday idiots who ring up expecting you to be able to deal with everything with minimal effort on their part.

Get the game here: http://www.davidsgallant.com/igtced.html

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By monkeyking1969

It is well worth paying for despite being short. I paid $5 to him, just to help him out, but I felt it was worth the $5 to get that experience. I work in a library and people call to change their library cards all the time and give us the same sort of grief over security. I think I am going to have my staff play the game, just so they can see how you can handle a call without escalating.

There is something to be learned from the game other than people are jerks, because there is a level of empathy you need to have with people that just don't know how to navigate life. The customer on the phone was just clueless, not a bad person.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d48c59b057e6
    deactivated-5d48c59b057e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

@MonkeyKing1969: That is EXACTLY what I was trying to communicate. Thank you!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.