Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

I Get This Call Every Day

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 21, 2012

A personal tale of unwinnable realities. A conversation-based game encapsulating life in a call center.

Playthrough video of I Get This Call Every Day

Avatar image for deactivated-5d48c59b057e6
    deactivated-5d48c59b057e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

Giant Bomb user made a playthrough video of I Get This Call Every Day

He very thoughtfully didn't expose the whole game, but it should give you an idea of what the game is like!

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By dagas

I work with this in real life, not going to play a game that involves it hahaha. Pretty cool that someone made a game out of it. For it to be realistic you should also have a boss coming in every other minute telling you to solve some problem for him and the printer breaking down after every paper it is printing. A bunch of people complaining in your inbox how they are not getting responses quick enough and the phones not working properly would be even more realistic.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Karkarov

Haha I have thought about cutting my own video supplanting my own dialog over yours but I haven't done so yet. I hope you are making some nice money here and it helps get your name out there so you can maybe move onto a more... sane career.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d48c59b057e6
    deactivated-5d48c59b057e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

@Karkarov: I actually blogged about how well it's done so far over on gamasutra. TL;DR - Not making enough to quit my day job, sales spiked but have petered down, it did waaaaaaaaaay better than my wildest imaginings. A great start.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.