Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 31, 1995

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point-and-click adventure game, based on a short story by Harlan Ellison.

Lucky discovery.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By rachelepithet

This game shows up for some reason in the "Popular Games Forums" list, and my god, I am truly thankful to now know this exists. I finally know how to get my Martin Luther Would Be Proud achievement: listing bizarre game names! And start a My Chemical Romance cover band while I'm at it!

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FunExplosions
    @theandrewtaylor said:
    " This game shows up for some reason in the "Popular Games Forums" list, and my god, I am truly thankful to now know this exists. I finally know how to get my Martin Luther Would Be Proud achievement: listing bizarre game names! And start a My Chemical Romance cover band while I'm at it! "
    You had me up until that point. Shit. I told myself I wasn't gonna bash people's opinions anymore. Fuck. 

Anyway, yeah, how's about that game, huh? So what? Are you gonna go buy it now or...?
    Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
    deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theandrewtaylor said:
    And start a My Chemical Romance cover band while I'm at it! "
    LOL
    kelbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kelbear

I was shocked to find this game on the popular forum list! I could probably count on one hand the number of times I've heard this game come up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.