Every race is different in Ignite. Each race brings something new as players try to win by using their own tactics. The score system in Ignite allows for tactics to be used during a race. Gathering score allows the use of nitro in the race and converts to time bonus at the end.
The game supports various cars, tracks, upgrades, achievements and a damage model. The scoring system builds up during the race and allows for some extra benefits during the race.
PC System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows® XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium IV 3.0 Ghz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM (Recommended: 512 MB RAM)
- Hard disk space: 950MB
- Video: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible video card with minimum 512MB memory
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or above