Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Indigo Prophecy

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 16, 2005

Indigo Prophecy is a mystery-driven action/adventure game that harkens back to the point-and-click era. The game incorporates rhythm mini-games at key points as you try to figure out why you murdered a stranger in a local diner.

Is the North American release fine?

DevWil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By DevWil

is the difference between indigo prophecy and fahrenheit worth the inconvenience of not having it on my xbox? i know i can get the director's cut for PC, but i spend most of my time in OS X and it'd be more convenient for me to have it on my 360.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

You're going to get essentially the same experience either way. I guess the PC director's cut probably has that sex scene that was edited out of the initial US release, but I don't think you'll be missing out if you don't see it. Frankly, that romance comes out of nowhere and never made sense to me anyway...but I guess I feel that way about the whole final act of that game.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

I think the interactive sex scene being gone is the only difference.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I never knew there was even difference besides the name.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.