monsterobsessor's Fahrenheit (PlayStation 2) review

Avatar image for monsterobsessor

The decision element

This game is so much rock and roll. The most important element in this game is the decision making process. I like it so much especially this game is affected by your decisions. An example is that if you left some evidence in the cafe, the police will get so much of it. There is also an element where to use it wisely because Lucas gets questioned. He has to tell the truth otherwise the suspicion meter of that character has been questioned will go up.

Be careful what you decided and know the consequences.

Other reviews for Fahrenheit (PlayStation 2)

A very unique game experience. 0

From the makers Omikron: The Nomad Soul, one of my favorite games ever, come this truly unique and actually quite breathtaking game. With a unique gameplay design, strong music and sound, and one of the most memorable storylines I've ever seen in a game, The Indigo Prophecy is a game you must experience.You control three main characters: Lucas Kane, a man who struggles with strange premonitions and trances that eventually force him to murder a complete stranger. Carla Valenti, the police detecti...

heavy rain prophecy 0

I recently picked this game up for two main reasons. One being that it's in the same realm as heavy rain will be, and two because I needed something to feed my need until heavy rain comes out.To start things off this game really knows how to bring the player in. I was frightened a couple times in this game just because I was so lured in by the atmosphere. Some things that I just loved about this game is that it dared to be different. It takes a new view on fighting and dealing with enemies. Inst...