Help Design an NPC for Indivisible

• 55 results
Avatar image for redhotchilimist
#51 Edited by Redhotchilimist (1782 posts) -

Gyratyne left this thread for fear of breaking NDA accidentally, which seems like a smart move. I haven't signed anything, though, and I sent him a bunch of additional sketches before the NDA time was even up, hoping they could be of some help. It's sort of slipped my mind since then, but now I've decided to pretty them up a little and post them here like I did the others. It's too late to contribute for an NPC, but Indivisible still has their donations open if you're getting the game anyway and want to push them towards further stretch goals. They've crawled past two more since the initial campaign, I believe.

Load our Last Souls's Mindcavitus is here, while Jeff Green is here.

It's Dan Ryckert as Big Boss the pirate! Dan's haircut really dates this drawing.
It's Dan Ryckert as Big Boss the pirate! Dan's haircut really dates this drawing.

It's Vinny's Load Our Last Souls character, Mindcavitus! She wore lots of different equipment during the show. Full Havel's with the Fang Boar Helm, Black Knight Halberd and Stone Greatshield is what stuck with me, so I used that as the base. Of course, she's drinking estus. The way I imagine it, her animation would never lower that bottle. The sketch on the bottom left is meant to illustrate the crazy hand movements lowering and raising your guard with the halberd makes.
It's Vinny's Load Our Last Souls character, Mindcavitus! She wore lots of different equipment during the show. Full Havel's with the Fang Boar Helm, Black Knight Halberd and Stone Greatshield is what stuck with me, so I used that as the base. Of course, she's drinking estus. The way I imagine it, her animation would never lower that bottle. The sketch on the bottom left is meant to illustrate the crazy hand movements lowering and raising your guard with the halberd makes.
It's Friend of the Site, Jeff Green! I envisioned his character as an old crone named Stamina Green hanging out in Norman's Wharf, waiting for her daughter li'l Green to make it home. It's funny to me, dammit, and maybe some of the other 300 people that watch his twitch streams. Probably not to anyone else though.
It's Friend of the Site, Jeff Green! I envisioned his character as an old crone named Stamina Green hanging out in Norman's Wharf, waiting for her daughter li'l Green to make it home. It's funny to me, dammit, and maybe some of the other 300 people that watch his twitch streams. Probably not to anyone else though.

#52 Posted by Hassun (8078 posts) -

That Jeff green is pretty godlike.

#53 Edited by Redhotchilimist (1782 posts) -

@hassun Thanks!

@audiobusting and @theht are responsible for the first of today's characters.

The image of Luchadeer carrying Cool Baby like Yoshi seemed funny to me.
The image of Luchadeer carrying Cool Baby like Yoshi seemed funny to me.

For the second character, I imagined York of Deadly premonition fame as a scruffy wandering samurai, solving seed-related murder sprees all across the country. He's dressed in the cherry blossom attire for the occasion, as it increases his sex-appeal.
For the second character, I imagined York of Deadly premonition fame as a scruffy wandering samurai, solving seed-related murder sprees all across the country. He's dressed in the cherry blossom attire for the occasion, as it increases his sex-appeal.

#54 Posted by audioBusting (2524 posts) -

Ohh dang, I haven't caught up with this thread since I last posted. Those drawings are real good, @redhotchilimist!

#55 Posted by Redhotchilimist (1782 posts) -

@audiobusting: Thank you!

I'll be a bit busy until March ends, so I'm gonna pretty up the final sketches sometime in early April.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.