Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 07, 2011

The electric superhuman, Cole MacGrath, returns in the sequel to 2009's open world superhero third-person action game from Sucker Punch, featuring new graphics, a new city, and new powers.

Can't find any rocket enemies

TLance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TLance

So i've beaten infamous 2 twice now and i was super stoked cause i usually don't commit myself into getting the platinum trophy in any game. My Evil Cole unlocked all powers so i was really excited into getting the trophy on getting all powers. Problem is i also have secured alll the territories in the game and the only enemies i can find are cops and mugging enemies who dont have rockets which i need to get the graviton blast!! did i screw myself over? or is there still a way of performing this stunt

phantomzxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By phantomzxro

I thought random crimes still happen but if not you could try a user created level i don't know if they lock out trophies. If all else fails just do a new playthrouth and believe they give you a crap load of exp to buy most of your powers again for beating it both good and bad.
    yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By yetiantics

Community Levels.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Bwast

Try and find some UGC with rocket dudes maybe. I know that there's a Sucker Punch level with rocket dudes, can't remember the name but if you filter them to only have SP ones you'll eventually find it.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Aetheldod

On the flooded town even if you regained all territories there are from time to time warring factions , and sometimes they carry rpgs , or as all have told you community missions

TLance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TLance

i thought commmunity missions locked out stunts?

TLance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TLance

and yes random crimes do happen but none of theme carry rpgs at least the muggings i couldnt find any abductions so far

confinedbread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By confinedbread

How the fuck does somebody make it through 2 playthroughs without deflecting a single rocket?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.