Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 07, 2011

The electric superhuman, Cole MacGrath, returns in the sequel to 2009's open world superhero third-person action game from Sucker Punch, featuring new graphics, a new city, and new powers.

Infamous 2 could learn something from Just Cause 2, Stat Tracking

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

I love Infamous 2, but it annoys the crap out of me that there's not even a basic stat screen in the game that shows completion information like shards collected, distance traveled both running and "flying" off of high structures, information drop pickups, etc. It wouldn't need to be as elaborate as the Just Cause 2 version, which was goddamned amazing (online access outside of the game even!), but something simple with a dozen or so stats to gauge your progress for trophies and just general knowledge would have been a welcome addition to the game.

exenpipp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By exenpipp

I totally agree on you there, Krakn...! I was really dissepointed when I found out that it didn't keep track of how long time I used to finish the game!

Choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Choffy

It kinda does. Before manually loading a save, hover over it for a second and you'll get a little bit of information (dead drops found, blast shards collected, etc.). It's super basic though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.