Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous: Second Son

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 21, 2014

Set seven years after the events of inFamous 2, Second Son stars a new protagonist, Delsin Rowe, who fights back against government oppression and must face off with his own brother in the process. It takes place in the city of Seattle, Washington, the first real location used in the series.

Are you choosing to be good or evil for Second Son?

• 48 results
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By falserelic

Poll Are you choosing to be good or evil for Second Son? (152 votes)

Good Guy ( Protect the weak and serve justice that benefits everyone) 80%
    Bad Guy ( Fuck justice, kill the weak and do anything that benefits you only) 20%

Second Son will be releasing this Friday. I'm going for the Good Karma on my first playthrough. I like being a cool badass super hero first then becoming an asshole afterwards. The game looks fucking aswome I can't wait to see the other powers in the game. Next week its going to be pure fun and chaos on the ps4.

• 
    OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I played the previous inFamous games as an evil dick so I'm doing the same here. It really seems to fit Delsin's general rebellious attitude.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both, i started off as good though because the first choice was just too fucked up to do lol. Seems like Deslin will be a way bigger dick than Cole could ever be.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Good on the first playthrough, evil on the second son

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.