Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous: Second Son

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 21, 2014

Set seven years after the events of inFamous 2, Second Son stars a new protagonist, Delsin Rowe, who fights back against government oppression and must face off with his own brother in the process. It takes place in the city of Seattle, Washington, the first real location used in the series.

Neat detail on the mini-map

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

I can't believe I just noticed this...actually I can since it was rare I was looking at the borders of it much during my first play through.

But that black art above the mini-map is actually the skyline of the city, detailed to a tee.

It's mostly noticeable around the Seattle Center because of the unique architecture.

It's really cool how much Seattle is in this game, from the landmarks to the credits and everything in between.

Avatar image for singingmenstrual
    SingingMenstrual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I thought the new consoles are getting over the barriers that made the PC easier for communication/forums and screenshots. Use dat share button and show us a screenshot or something! Doesn't it do that?

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, it's pretty cool. I noticed it when I was going towards the Space Needle and saw it was drawn over the mini-map, positioned in the right direction. Nice little detail.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I thought the new consoles are getting over the barriers that made the PC easier for communication/forums and screenshots. Use dat share button and show us a screenshot or something! Doesn't it do that?

No Caption Provided

I noticed that but didn't give it much attention. It is pretty neat though.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

Another little touch on the minimap I noticed the other day; it does a little bit of a perspective shift, depending on the angle of the camera. @awesomeusername's picture shows a good example when the camera is behind Delsin, the map is drawn at an angle; if you pan it to be more directly above, the mini-map changes to a top-down view.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.