Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Franchise »

A Sucker Punch-developed, Sony-published series of open world action platformers starring Cole MacGrath, a bike messenger given electrical superpowers in an accident.

Should cole have a bicycle and an mp3 player.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Masha2932

Thanks to the welcome back package on PS3  I've been enjoying infamous a lot lately. However, Cole's movement on foot is really slow compared to grinding on electric wires and train tracks. 
    So my question is do you guys think Cole should be able to create a bicycle made of electricity allowing him to move faster on the roads? He is a courier after all. 

Also the game should allow players to import their own music into the game since the ambient city noises become boring after a while.Cole is a courier and most couriers who stop by my office often have mp3 players to help them beat boredom as they cycle around the city.  

What do you guys think?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

@Masha2932: I'm currently plaing inFamous for the first time, again thanks to the Welcome Back program. I think the reason for not giving Cole some kind of faster transportation is to force players to use the rooftops and power lines for traversal instead of letting them just "fast travel" from one location to another. I do find myself wishing Cole could move a bit faster, though. Oh well.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By ReyGitano

I would imagine sitting on a bike made out of electrical current would hurt... and have poor grip... and well.. just a lot of problems.

Dallas_Raines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Dallas_Raines

Eh, he still runs faster than 90% of action game characters.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Masha2932
    @Lord_Yeti:  That's true and at least you don't have to press a run button like other sandbox games. That being said i was thinking maybe he could have the power to manifest physical objects with his electrical abilities.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By WinterSnowblind

You do get faster means of transportation later in the game.. and the sequel addresses the issue too by making him move a lot faster by default and giving you access to a lot of new powers that speed things up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.