Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Freezing at the balloons?

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Deusoma

Is anyone else having the game lock up on them while they're trying the "Against the World" mission? That's the one with the gas-spraying balloons that turn all the civilians into Cole-haters even if he's a good guy. I had that mission freeze on me every time I tried to play it until it dawned on me that it always happened while I was rail/cable grinding. The very next time I tried the mission I completely avoided rail grinding and lo and behold I finished it without dying once or so much as a framerate hitch.

TheEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheEnd

Happened to me only once. Idk why..it really pissed me off. I was on the last balloon and right when i got on the ladder it froze..no clue why it does that.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mordukai

99 Luftballons. 

IceCrystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By IceCrystal

It's never happened to me, knock on wood.  I'm just about to that mission playing Evil though.  I'll be sure to save before it!

msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By msdss

Never happened to me either. Maybe clean your disc off?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.