Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

inFamous "Hard Finish" Trophy Glitch

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By j_drace

Ok, so I just beat inFamous and for some reason I unlocked the Hard Finish trophy. However when I started playing the game I was sure the it was on the default difficulty, which is normal. After I unlocked the trophy and regained control of Cole I paused the game and noticed that my difficulty was set to HARD. I never changed the difficulty and the game seemed so easy, which makes me think that somehow it glitched up. DId this happen to anyone else?

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EvilTwin

Strangely enough, this happened to me in Dragon Age.  I know I was playing on normal for most of the game.  Then I started noticing that Morrigan's cone of fire thing (I can't remember the name at the moment >_< ) was doing some minor damage to my tank.  Turns out, the game had been on hard for quite awhile.  No idea how it happened.  

To get back to your question.  I don't know what caused it, but hard on inFamous isn't painful or unbearable by any means.  If you accidentally started the game on hard and had nothing to compare it to, you'd probably just think that it was a somewhat challenging game on normal mode.

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DragoonKain1687

The game sets the diff automatically after the first mission. You might have missed the sign. 

The game is not hard. Some of the side missions can be troublesome, but I finished it twice in Hard for each ending, and it was not hard.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @DragoonKain1687 said:
    " The game sets the diff automatically after the first mission. You might have missed the sign.   The game is not hard. Some of the side missions can be troublesome, but I finished it twice in Hard for each ending, and it was not hard. "
    yeah its only hard for people who are dumb enough to try to go into every battle head on. this game requires much use of the great cover system and unique powers. 
    j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By j_drace

^^^ I can't seem to be able to reply to your message. Either site is doing maintenance or safari is messing up. Anyways was the comment directed towards me or EvilTwin and if it was towards me is there a certain criteria for the difficulty it recommends or what?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.