Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Infinity Blade

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 09, 2010

Infinity Blade is the first iOS game to use the Unreal Engine. The game pits players against a variety of massive foes on a quest to slay the God King.

Yo, this game is not bad

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Enigma777

I have pretty much given on mobile gaming. Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, PvZ, Osmos. They're all crap!

But on some drunken inclination I bought this last night and I am pleasantly surprised. It's pretty damn good. Not only does it look and sound great but there's a fair bit of skill required. If this is a precursor to things to come there may yet be some hope for mobile gaming.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Sambambo

PvZ crap? For shame...

And there is skill needed? I found it really easy... Just swipe at the right time.

Penelope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Penelope
    @Enigma777 said:
    " I have pretty much given on mobile gaming. Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, PvZ, Osmos.. "
    Osmos?!

I mean, I played it on the PC and not a mobile device, but really? I loved, absolutely loved Osmos.

What were we talking about again?
    Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Afroman269

It's pretty fun. I enjoy that and Peggle.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hunkulese

Yeah infinity blade is great until you realize that it's the exact same thing over and over and over again

sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By sameeeeam

The last mobile game I bought was Game Dev Story (which I loved). Maybe I should check this out.

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I'm upset with it for being all that separates me from a potential Shadow Complex 2.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Penelope said:
    " @Enigma777 said:
    " I have pretty much given on mobile gaming. Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, PvZ, Osmos.. "
    Osmos?!

I mean, I played it on the PC and not a mobile device, but really? I loved, absolutely loved Osmos.  What were we talking about again? "
    Yeah, all of those games are actually pretty awesome. It's cool to hate on angry birds, but it's really not bad. I've only played it once though.
    Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Enigma777
    @Hunkulese said:
    " Yeah infinity blade is great until you realize that it's the exact same thing over and over and over again "
    Yea, I'm starting to realize that as well. I'm on my 4th bloodline so far and I was hoping for some different levels or something, but it seems to be the same thing but with different enemies. You'd think that things would change with so much time passing  (79 years so far) but I guess not . Still, as a proof of concept it's better than I expected. 
    John_Lawlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By John_Lawlz
    @Enigma777: By 44 I was contemplating suicide. It is a good game, but damn.....
    Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
    @JJWeatherman said:
    " @Penelope said:
    " @Enigma777 said:
    Osmos?!

I mean, I played it on the PC and not a mobile device, but really? I loved, absolutely loved Osmos.  What were we talking about again? "
    Yeah, all of those games are actually pretty awesome. It's cool to hate on angry birds, but it's really not bad. I've only played it once though. "
    I was gonna say that too.   He didn't have the best examples.
    Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Enigma777
    @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @JJWeatherman said:
    " @Penelope said:
    " @Enigma777 said:
    Osmos?!

Yeah, all of those games are actually pretty awesome. It's cool to hate on angry birds, but it's really not bad. I've only played it once though. "
    I was gonna say that too.   He didn't have the best examples. "
    I specifically picked those games because those are the ones that people recommended to me as being great and I found them all severely lacking in one aspect or another. Especially Osmos... $3 I'll never get back!
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#13  Edited By BeachThunder

I resent your comments about PvZ, the PC version, at least, is up there with some of my favourite games. Uh, anyway, I'm starting to wish I had an iOS device so I could play Infinity Blade and Dead Space.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
    deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Osmos is extremely frustrating and not what I thought I was going to get when I read the line "ambient experience", which made me think it would be relaxing. Sure, if somehow Hemisphere games' developer reads this, he should get over himself if he is offended by that statement. Misleading trailer = total bs. Not that I'm pissed off, I'm rather chill right now, just laying down the facts.

Penelope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15  Edited By Penelope
    @Enigma777 said:
    " @SethPhotopoulos said:
    " @JJWeatherman said:
    " @Penelope said:
    " @Enigma777 said:
    Osmos?!

I was gonna say that too.   He didn't have the best examples. "
    I specifically picked those games because those are the ones that people recommended to me as being great and I found them all severely lacking in one aspect or another. Especially Osmos... $3 I'll never get back! "
    *Head explodes*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.