Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 16, 2017

When a new league of supervillains threatens alternate-universe Earth, it's up to Batman's crew of superheroes (and their shaky alliance with Superman's ruthless Regime) to stop them.

Arcade Mode

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

Not sure this is mentioned in-game anywhere, but the "Arcade Mode" (select a fighter, go through X number of opponents, fight Boss at the end, get a character-specific ending) is in the Multiverse menu. It's the lower right planet, the one whose flavor text mentions it's in a stable time loop.

I always love the character-specific endings, they put WAY more creativity into them than they need to and I was disappointed when I thought there'd be no Arcade mode.

ATastySlurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll also add that you have to do the 3 tutorial 'towers' before you can access the Multiverse proper.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah i found this out last night, had to google search and everything. Not a very good place to put it imo.

dasakamov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, since it hasn't been mentioned yet, the Arcade Mode is called "Battle Simulator" in-game.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quick question, is there any other way to customize your characters without returning to the main menu?

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By SSully

Is there a 2 player tag team option for this like in MK9? I always enjoyed playing the AI tower with a friend.

Etaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanks for posting this. I had heard about it and could not find it for the life of me.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@ssully: 99% positive that it doesn't 'exist in Injustice 2. All the multiverse stuff is Single Player only.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's ALSO where the endless/survival modes are! I appreciate them taking the step to include it in the meta-narrative, but this almost feels like they obscured it.

Yeah i found this out last night, had to google search and everything. Not a very good place to put it imo.

Agreed, or at least not a good place to put it without pointing it out in a menu. I was actually REALLY disappointed because the arcade-mode endings are some of my favorite little things about Netherrealm games (especially since they include DLC characters in them), so I was delighted when I found it.

dasakamov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssully: @zirilius:

There IS the Guild-team-up-thing against a "Boss" character in the Guild Metaverse menu, though. I haven't personnally jumped in yet, but if I understand it correctly, it allows multiple human players to fight an extremely tough AI character one at a time, but with the Boss' health persisting between fights - the mode ends if the Bosd defeats all hunan players, or if their combined efforts takes the Boss down.

It's kind of like a co-op PvE mode, as I understand it. :)

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssully: @zirilius:

There IS the Guild-team-up-thing against a "Boss" character in the Guild Metaverse menu, though. I haven't personnally jumped in yet, but if I understand it correctly, it allows multiple human players to fight an extremely tough AI character one at a time, but with the Boss' health persisting between fights - the mode ends if the Bosd defeats all hunan players, or if their combined efforts takes the Boss down.

It's kind of like a co-op PvE mode, as I understand it. :)

They had something like that in MKX. I always found it to be a bit of a pain because the boss has Armor and would just OBLITERATE you in a few hits.

jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oursin_360: When new gear is unlocked after a match, you can opt to equip it immediately. Other than that, no.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.