Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Characters you most hate.

Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

In most fighting games I dont mind who anyone picks...until this game. Got to love people picking deathstroke and then just stand at the edge of the screen spamming shots. So I was just wondering if any one a specific character they hate facing off against.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I hate fighting Deathstroke players who just spam bullets, although I can usually manage to win anyhow. Other than that Shazam seems a little overpowered but not so much that he has any distinct advantage. Overall I still feel like the game maintains a fine if not a little shaky balance.

avenendria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By avenendria

i hate deathstroke as well but i would have to say a good player with catwoman is even worse still the best fighting game ive played though anyone who wants to through down on ps3 hit me up mrdenada is my network name

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.