Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Giantbomb Rooms?

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Is there a Giantbomb room where duders can get together and just play and chat? I don't normally buy multi-platform games on PS3, so I wasn't sure about the mic situation, anytime someone has a mic they're speaking another language and kicking my ass... I'd like to play with other people my skill level, so I can learn and enjoy playing.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I have not bought the game yet so there is one question on the online part I must ask; is there such thing as round robin mode? If you don't know what I'm talking about I mean some version of this. This kind of mode would be great for casual in room play where everybody plays everybody at once with minimal wait time (the so called quarter mode in all fighting games now seem to make everybody else wait while the few good people hog up all the space and time), bracket tournament mode ends up having a similar feel by having all the winners go all the way to the end, while the people that suck just get left in the dusk with minimal play time.

If there is such thing as online round robin tournament mode, it would make it so much easier for everybody to play everybody with minimal wait time and some way to call a winner for a play session for those that care.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I have not bought the game yet so there is one question on the online part I must ask; is there such thing as round robin mode? If you don't know what I'm talking about I mean some version of this. This kind of mode would be great for casual in room play where everybody plays everybody at once with minimal wait time (the so called quarter mode in all fighting games now seem to make everybody else wait while the few good people hog up all the space and time), bracket tournament mode ends up having a similar feel by having all the winners go all the way to the end, while the people that suck just get left in the dusk with minimal play time.

If there is such thing as online round robin tournament mode, it would make it so much easier for everybody to play everybody with minimal wait time and some way to call a winner for a play session for those that care.

There isn't a tournament mode of any kind but the big draw here is the King of the Hill lobby. 8 players can jump in a room and automatically rotate to fight the winner of the previous fight.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

@smashecontrollers: Yeah you can create rooms if you'd like, don't think there's anything specific for gb though. I have the ps3 version and one thing about ps3 users is they are rarely on mics when playing. If you wanna play against other peeps from giantbomb there is the community thread. Most people are still fairly new to this game, if you wanna hit me up and play some my user name is AKA_Voltron on psn. I'm down to play some if I'm on.

@staticfalconar: Nah I don't think there's anything like that. Closest think would probably be the King of the Hill matches.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smashecontrollers: Have a room open right now, don't have a mic or anything but we can fight/do practice mode or what have you

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@i_stay_puft: @demoskinos: thats a shame, that mode seems to favor the the good people getting better by having more experience, while the rest "play" the game by watching. I can watch the game watching any fighting game stream lately, if I want to actually play, a room full of people doesn't seem like the way to go.

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Anytime I'm on I'll start a room, Giantbomb Community or something like that. If there's a password it'll be Duder, capital D.

MedalOfMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Wii U players :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.