Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Unlocking Batman Beyond skin using the IOS version

Phoenix654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Phoenix654

So if you link Injustice on the console with Injustice on the iPad, you can unlock a few cool costumes. One of them is the Batman Beyond costume, but it's done through such a bizarre challenge that I almost think it was designed to be a "let's game the system together" thing. You have to play an online game, do all three transitions in the Metropolis stage AND win the fight. (Typical ex-Midway employee behavior, but what are you gonna do?) Doing this unlocks the Batman Beyond skin on the iPad version, which should unlock it on the console version as well (the criteria for that is "get any Batman card in the IOS version"), I just don't see it happening unless both parties are down to game the system in this way. Doing ONE transition against humans is hard enough, let alone all three on a level that's so large, you have to walk to transition points just so your opponent's health holds out.

Anyone up for that on the PS3? My gamer tag is Foenix654 (because you can't use a city name on the PSN, even though I didn't think of Phoenix the city when I chose the name... anyway), hit me up if so. I'll gladly be your punching bag if you'll be mine.

Phoenix654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Anyone...? Anyone...?

mazan0616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i sent u a message on psn. my gamer tag is mazan06

mazan0616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when do u want to unlock the stuff?

Ramarix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested. Gamer tag = Ramarix

Avatar image for markussteinocher5
    markussteinocher5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested as well Gamer tag NobleRevenge

DMP13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill do it psn: chowmanew

ares07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys I would really like to have batman beyond on my team in iOS so if any of you guys beat the consul game would you please log in to my wb account user name is jpinkley13@gmail.com and password is Hardwork92 yes with a capital H, so if anybody gets this I would really appreciate it he is my favorite hero. Thanks guys!

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ares07: Just a friendly warning... it's usually not a good idea to give out a username and psswd of any account you have online, even if that data isn't connected to anything else. Also, you can get Batman Beyond in Injustice mobile by buying the gold packs that give you a random gold character.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.