Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 03, 2011

With art design by legendary animator Michel Gagné, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet sees players investigating the source of an ominous corruption spreading through the galaxy from within their small but powerful flying saucers.

I'm stuck

alexpiercey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By alexpiercey

I didn't want to have to admit it, but I'm stumped. I'm in the ice area and currently have a big red crystal blocking the way. The other big blue crystal above it is already shooting its laser at the red one. When I shoot my own laser at the small crystal coming off of the red one it heats up, but nothing else is happening. Could somebody please help me out?

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By yoshimitz707

You need to put a red crystal in the hole.

ExcessDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ExcessDan

scan the ENTIRE area in the underwater section nearby that appears to be a dead end for now (it's not).  i was stuck on this for a while too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.