Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Insanity

Concept »

Insanity is a condition whereby the sufferer is of unsound mind. Depending on the condition of the individual, he or she may be prone to fits of uncontrollable violent behavior, hallucinations, or other symptoms.

MattyFTM's Top 30 Games of All Time Part 0: Insanity Here I Come

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Having seen a tonne of people on GB blogging their top 30 games of all time left me with the strange compulsion to write my own, despite knowing that I'd never be able to settle on 30 games, and I'd never be able to settle on an order. So, after weeks of slaving over this list, trying to remember all the games I've loved, and trying to decide where on the list they go, I think I have the final list.

ITS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sitting here on the verge of insanity. All I can think about is games. I close my eyes and all I see is game boxes flying past my closed eyelids. I'm watching the football on the TV as I'm writing this, and I'm fighting the urge to grab my 360 controller in an attempt to control the action as if I was playing FIFA. And I swear there are lemmings living in my bedroom cupboard. Not to mention that yesterday I was in the town and I could have sworn that everyone were goombas.

So, assuming the men in white coats dont get to me before hand, or I become even more indecisive and decide to change the list arround AGAIN, you can expect the first part tomorrow, so look forward to it. YOU HAD BETTER LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!!! JUST THINK OF HOW MUCH BLOOD AND SWEAT I HAVE PUT INTO THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT, AND YOU WILL WORSHIP ME, FOR I AM YOUR GOD!!!!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And on a completely unrelated matter, I recently broke both the 10,000 Points Mark, and the 3,000 forum posts mark, so Yay for me. That's another reason for you to WORSHIP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORSHIP ME YOU FEEBLE EARTHLING SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I've been slightly sidetracked with this. I've gotten more indecisive and I've been rearranging my list again. I have the first part up tomorrow. I think.

EDIT 2: Got sidetracked again. Dunno when I'm going to post it.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Having seen a tonne of people on GB blogging their top 30 games of all time left me with the strange compulsion to write my own, despite knowing that I'd never be able to settle on 30 games, and I'd never be able to settle on an order. So, after weeks of slaving over this list, trying to remember all the games I've loved, and trying to decide where on the list they go, I think I have the final list.

ITS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sitting here on the verge of insanity. All I can think about is games. I close my eyes and all I see is game boxes flying past my closed eyelids. I'm watching the football on the TV as I'm writing this, and I'm fighting the urge to grab my 360 controller in an attempt to control the action as if I was playing FIFA. And I swear there are lemmings living in my bedroom cupboard. Not to mention that yesterday I was in the town and I could have sworn that everyone were goombas.

So, assuming the men in white coats dont get to me before hand, or I become even more indecisive and decide to change the list arround AGAIN, you can expect the first part tomorrow, so look forward to it. YOU HAD BETTER LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!!! JUST THINK OF HOW MUCH BLOOD AND SWEAT I HAVE PUT INTO THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT, AND YOU WILL WORSHIP ME, FOR I AM YOUR GOD!!!!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And on a completely unrelated matter, I recently broke both the 10,000 Points Mark, and the 3,000 forum posts mark, so Yay for me. That's another reason for you to WORSHIP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORSHIP ME YOU FEEBLE EARTHLING SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I've been slightly sidetracked with this. I've gotten more indecisive and I've been rearranging my list again. I have the first part up tomorrow. I think.

EDIT 2: Got sidetracked again. Dunno when I'm going to post it.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By mracoon

Matty don't do it resist the temptation of the 'Top 30' list. Anyway I look forward to see what games you choose, they better be good for all this build up.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By ahoodedfigure

Top anything lists...  they're really hard for me to do because I always wind up adding or subtracting based on the ones I think of first.  If some had more specific categories, then I think it would be easier for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.