Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Inside

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 29, 2016

A game from Limbo developers, Playdead, set in a dystopian environment.

Help clear up some confusion (Non-spoiler/story related)

ATastySlurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was under the impression that Inside was going to be released on Windows 10 on 7/7/16. I checked the Windows 10 marketplace last night at 10pm EST and it wasn't there. Now it is on Steam,but having recently downloaded Windows 10 and using my old gamertag stuff, I've been playing some of the 'Xbox' games (Gears, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break) because I don't actually own an Xbox One, so Windows 10 is helping me catch up on some of those games I've miised. I could buy Inside on Steam (and will if need be) but wasn't Inside supposed to come to Windows 10? I saw several press releases saying so. Was this a typo and it just meant PC/Steam?

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Maybe they just meant on Windows 10/PC platform, not just W10?

I thought at the E3 Press Conf it was stated as being Cross-play or whatever. Strange

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

@ozzdog12: I believe the word on the street is cross-play starting with Re-Core.....though after that Inside is fair game for the same treatment I suppose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.