Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Inside

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 29, 2016

A game from Limbo developers, Playdead, set in a dystopian environment.

Inside is the 21st selection of the UUGPGC! Completion date is 11/14/2022. Spoilers open!

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigsocrates

EDIT: Spoilers are now open!

Prior message:

Welcome to the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club. Our 21st game is Inside. The target completion date is November 14, 2022.

We ask that until that date you use the forum software to mark any spoilers, either story based or mechanical, in the discussion below. Ideally the bulk of the discussion will occur after November 14, but if you want to comment before then you are welcome to so long as the spoilers are marked. We ask that if you leave a comment before that date you also come back to the thread after it to read other people’s comments and respond to them, though of course we cannot force you to do so.

All are welcome to participate regardless of whether you have stated a preference to or not and there is absolutely no commitment. You do not have to finish the game to participate but please let us know if you have not.

You can find out more about the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club or suggest future games for it here.

What is Inside?

A 2D horror themed puzzle platformer from the makers of Limbo. Very atmospheric and fun!

How long is Inside?

How long to beat lists it as 3.5 hours long.

No Caption Provided
    SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SethMode

Wow. An old one. I can't remember anything about this game other than Brad gushing over it, playing it from start to finish on that recommendation, and wondering if I missed something. I found it to be aggressively fine.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigsocrates

I loved this game. I had played Limbo before playing it and for most of Inside I just thought it was a refined version of that game with better aesthetics but slightly worse gameplay...then I got to the twist ending and I absolutely loved it. One of my favorite twists in gaming. The empowerment of playing as the blob just felt like a great change up after 2 games of playing as a scared kid, but it was also horrifying in its own way so it felt like the game had its cake and ate it too in terms of being fatalistic and depressing but also empowering and fun.

I think it's a twist that only works once but I adored it.

The rest of the game was good too. The pig was great, as was the underwater stuff after Limbo and a lot of the rest of it. A personal favorite when it comes to puzzle platformers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.