Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Inside

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 29, 2016

A game from Limbo developers, Playdead, set in a dystopian environment.

The Inside Help Thread

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Finding help for puzzles when a game is title something as generic as "Inside" is not easy and I'm assuming I'm not the only one that will end up needing help. Or at least I'm hoping. Also, I think it's best if we try to keep spoilers tagged as best we can.

To kick things off, I'm stuck about 20 minutes into the game. I'm in a barn with some chicks following me and a powered on grinder...thingy. I have a lever to pull and that's it. Am I missing a component of this puzzle?

Broddity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Firstly, just a generic note - I got stuck I think twice during this game, and the second time ended up trying to Google the solution. I failed, and I've not been more glad to solve something myself. So in general, I would say to any player: if you can at all bear it, please try to keep chipping away at things under your own steam for as long as possible.

That said, we have all been there during some game or other - so in (sort of) answer to the query:

1. You have everything you need for the solution.
    2. Try running at top speed away from the chicks.

Not a full solution to this puzzle, and I'll leave it at that for now; but ping me if you want further tips.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@broddity said:

Firstly, just a generic note - I got stuck I think twice during this game, and the second time ended up trying to Google the solution. I failed, and I've not been more glad to solve something myself. So in general, I would say to any player: if you can at all bear it, please try to keep chipping away at things under your own steam for as long as possible.

That said, we have all been there during some game or other - so in (sort of) answer to the query:

1. You have everything you need for the solution.
    2. Try running at top speed away from the chicks.

Not a full solution to this puzzle, and I'll leave it at that for now; but ping me if you want further tips.

Thanks, I'll take a crack at it with that. I was mostly worried about not having everything I need since the game isn't super clear about what you can and cannot interact with. I love the look of the game but it I think it can make players not realize a background or foreground object can be used.

Avatar image for deactivated-58670791014d2
    deactivated-58670791014d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I been at this part for about 20 min, there is this long haired thing following me in the water and a hook on a chain, I am guessing I have to hook the long haired thing on the chain but how ? Ok forgot that I never said any thing

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.