Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Into the Breach

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 27, 2018

Mechs defend Earth from giant bugs in this tactics game from the creators of FTL.

Has Anyone tried to break the ending? (Spoilers)

peteycoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

It occurred to me today that the final stage might be able to be turned into a survival challenge if you keep destroying the bomb to extend the timer. Now, each time the bomb is destroyed another is dropped down, but the stage hazards slowly turn all of the tiles into lava. What happens if you reach a point where the entire stage is lava and there is no space to drop a bomb or spawn a vek? Have any of you tried this or is there someone who has?

I think this could be tested with a fire resistant squad with some flying units.

fujisyusuke808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sounds like a thrilling challenge for a Youtube video.

TheFlamingo352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No but now I wanna try, that's a neat idea.

aerobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if it keeps doing it, but when the rocks fall, they turn any lava they hit into ground tiles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.