Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Iron Brigade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 22, 2011

Described as "a game about love," Iron Brigade is a goofy alternate-historical WW1-themed third-person shooter/tower defense mash-up where up to four players take control of hulking bipedal tanks and must endure swarms of television-based robots.

So I just got the Martian Bear DLC! Whos game?

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Rekt_Hed

Im on the XBOX360 version gamertag - 'RektHed'

Playing the DLC solo is fuckin .....UGHHH...so good damn tough. Im level 11 but happy to play with whoever. Id like to tackle either the story or survival, what ever duders are game for.

Please send a request CHARS!

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Hizang

@Rekt_Hed: I'm afraid you won't find much luck, that is a rather old piece of DLC. Not counting the fact that right now there are way more important video games coming out, you should wait until there is a lull.

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By Rekt_Hed

@Hizang: Yeh I know I think I'm in the minority right now but I love going back to old games for a break from all the new releases. Iron Brigade and Burnout make for nice change of pace from Borderlands 2 which eats all my spare time without mercy.

Wish I was but cant seem to get excited for AC3, After seeing the Quicklook for Most Wanted I decided to save myself money and get the rest of the achievements for Burnout Paradise (XBOX is the only version I haven't 100%ed) and most other titles just ain't doing it for me.

I SWEAR to god if we don't get new consoles at E3 I don't know how 2013 is gonna be any good at all.....bar Dead Space 3 and GTA5 of course ;)

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Enigma777

I'm down. I bought it a while back but never played it. Hell I never got past the fist mission of the original game actually, so if you wanna do those as well... :)

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By kermoosh

i only got past the first level of the dlc, i lost on the second level and stopped after one try, i would def want to finish it

gamertag: Spiltmilk21

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.