Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

It Takes Two

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 26, 2021

A co-op platform adventure from Hazelight.

Potential TV / movie adaptation of It Takes Two

Ironlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ironlink

Source this Variety article: https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/it-takes-two-series-film-dj2-entertainment-1235167573/

What would you expect to see in such a production? What would you /want/ to see?

Personally, I think what I'd like the most is if they made a series focused on the struggles of the squirrel militia. I want a season of them in guerilla warfare against the local birds for control over the peanuts in a birdfeeder. In episode 4, they wake up to just in time to see a Eurasian blue tit making off with a large part of their stash. The next couple of episodes are bleak, but then Eli cracks a plan to break into the house to heist the Costco box.

I'll say my chances of getting that are approximately zero, though.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
    BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I hope this wins an Oscar so that guy can go on stage and say, "Fuck the Game Awards!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.