Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jeff Green

Person » credited in 4 games

Jeff Green is a consultant for Hit Detection. Former editor-in-chief of EA.com and an Associate Producer in the Sims team. Previously, Jeff was the editor-in-chief of GFW magazine, and following the magazine's closure, the editor-in-chief of PC content at 1UP.com.

Dreamt of Jeff Green?

KindGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KindGalaxy

Have you ever dreamt of Jeff Green?
    He has dreamt of facing Sauron and crying out "YOU ARE NOT THE LORD OF THE RINGS?" Such a cultural icon was Sauron, and such a cultural icon is Jeff Green, surely someone has dreamt of his grey streaks, gigantic nose, nasal voice, yellow teeth, bulging stomach?
    He is up there with night time dreams with Tails from Sonic and Buu from Dragonball Z for me, my wife has fantasised about Jeff Green whilst I have been dreaming of... well Jade Raymond and Jennifer Tsao... so, who has dreamt of the GreenBomb?

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By Vaxadrin

That's not creepy at all.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Rowr
    KindGalaxy said:
    "Have you ever dreamt of Jeff Green?
    No.

I dream of genie.
    BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

It's pretty clear to me that he's practically begging you to break into his house and take the hairs from his combs and mix them into your hair, and to wear the clothes that he wears to see if they smell like your clothes.

KindGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By KindGalaxy
    Loving Voice
    He's the kind of person, if you could smell him you'd take a big wiff and be satisfied. Though I often think he'd smell like my grandma's house, kind of mouldy cheese with detergent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.